Sleepover

"Jade, pass me the popcorn

"Jade, pass me the popcorn."

"No, they're mine."

I look over at my best friend with a pout. "You've been hogging the snack throughout the movie. Give me some, woman!"

Rolling her eyes, she reluctantly handed me the bowl of popcorn while muttering out 'here'.

I gave her a cheeky smile, putting a piece in my mouth. "See, that wasn't so hard."

It's the weekend, Sunday night specifically. Me and Jade had been planning a sleepover last week and since my parents are home, I rather have the sleepover sooner or later.

Cat would have joined us, but she has this group project that is due soon so we told her there's always next time.

I feel really comfortable around with Jade enough for me to use my eyeglasses instead of contact lenses.

It's only because my mom thinks wearing eyeglasses are hideous, so she forced me to get contact lenses instead. Since then, I've been insecure and scared that I might get twice as bullied for just wearing glasses.

Right now, me and Jade had been binge watching FRIENDS throughout the weekend.

Because why not?

"I really did hoped that Phoebe and Joey would have ended together." I stated, watching the scene of Joey walking Phoebe down the aisle on her wedding day. "They were made for each other."

"I'm just glad she didn't hook up with Ross. Remember the episode 'The One with the Flashback?'" I just nodded at my best friend, agreeing.

I grab my phone when I got a text from Beck. I smiled, as he text me every hour just to say 'i love you' ever since he says he's doing the project with our friends.

"Beck?"

"Mhm."

"Hey, how about we do something different?" She suggested, pausing the show on her TV. I raised an eyebrow. "How do you mean?"

Jade reached over to where her laptop is, grabbing it as she open it up. I let out a small laugh, knowing what she wants to do. "You wanna disrupt our friends' groupcall?"

She nodded before hitting a request button to join the video call. I immediately take off my glasses but since I didn't have time to grab my contact lenses, I'll survive without them for a few moments.

Minutes later, the screen pops up and showing our friends' faces. I let out a wave while Jade kept her neutral face.

ToriVega:
Amy? Jade?

HappyCat:
oh my gosh, hi!

ToriVega:
are you guys together right now?

I smiled. "Yeah, we've been having a sleepover throughout the weekend. Cat would have join us but she's working on the project with you guys.