Cat's New Boyfriend

"You will?!"

"You will?!"

"Yeah, KitKat. If you want, we go to the mall later after school." I said with a smile. "I have been waiting to buy some new clothes too, especially for the upcoming event that's happening soon," I told her, wrapping my arms around her shoulders as we walk through the hallways.

"I can't wait for Kickback! It's going to be really fun!" She squealed in excitement before we both heard her phone ding. I let go as she took out her phone and smiled widely.

I raised an eyebrow at her with a smirk, nudging her a little. "Now who got you all smiley?" Cat put her phone in front of me to show me.

"My boyfriend Daniel is here to visit me! He says he's in the main entrance." I giggle at her excitement, linking my arms with hers and pulling her close a bit. "Well, let's not keep the boy of your dreams waiting. Come on, we're almost there anyways."

Cat asks if we can skip the rest of the way. At this point, I really didn't care if people see us weirdly.

I let go once we're at the top of the stairs, Cat running up to her boyfriend and jumping into his arms. I noticed that Tori, Beck, and Jade are there too.

"Babe!" The boy, I'm assuming Daniel, hugged her tightly and gave her a kiss on the lips. I finally made my way downstairs and stood in between my boyfriend and my best friend.

"This is the guy I've been telling you about. My boyfriend!" Cat exclaimed, poking his stomach with a big smile.

"Hey Daniel, how are you?" I ask, offering him a handshake. He grabbed my hand and we shook in greeting. "I'm good, nice to meet you."

"Daniel, these are my friends: Beck, Jade, Tori, and that's Amelia."

"Oh, Amelia as in your best friend?"

"She's the second best friend. I'm the first best friend." Jade piped in, while Cat just nodded in agreement.

Daniel chuckled a little. "That's uh, interesting to know."

I raised an eyebrow when I noticed that Tori kept looking at him with a weird look. "Dude, what's with the look?"

She snapped out of it and looks back at me with an awkward smile. "Um, n-nothing-"

"She's being weird because she knew Daniel," Jade says, smirking at her.

I crossed my arms. "Knew him how?"

"Jade, don't drag my girlfriend into this," Beck says, giving her the look. She just shrugs in response.

"How come everyone's being all weird?" Cat asks, looking around us.

My best friend piped in. "I'll tell her."

"No, you won't."

"Cat, um..." Tori took a deep breath. "I used to go to Sherwood, with Danny, before I came to school here."