The Great Ping-Pong Scam

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, the door opens and came in my wonderful boyfriend with some bags of food.

"I got us some fries and burgers!"

Our friends cheered, thanking Beck as they lay out the food on table nearby. I advised Robbie to use ice cube on him for easier remove. He sighed a bit, nodding and thanking me the advice before setting Rex down and getting some food too.

As everyone else chatted, I look at Beck with a smile. "Hi, cutie."

"Hello, beautiful." We both kissed before letting go, his arms wrapped around my body with his chin on top of my head.

"I'm glad you came today."

"Well, my lovely best friend told me you'd be here."

"You sacrifice your alone time to be with me?"

"Yep, because you're worth every second of my time."

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Jade and I were just talking about the rumors of the Scissoring sequel movie when Tori came around the corner

"Jade? Jade?" She caught up to us, poking her shoulders nonstop. I can see the annoyed look on my best friend's face.

"I'm not going away, and you can't just say no."

Jade turn around taking deep breaths before saying 'no' a bunch of times, all while doing different tones before saying it for the last time on her normal voice.

Tori just lets out a huff. "Alright, well you can-" She stop, seeing Lane walking pass by. "Lane, can you come here please?"

We were about to walk off when Tori pointed her hand up. "Don't move."

I look at Jade, having the annoyed look as her. "Why are we listening to her? We can just walk away."

"Entertainment purposes?"

"Fair point."

Lane looks at Tori with a confused look. "What's up?"

"Jade is the captain of the ping pong team and I wanna try out and she says I can't."

My best friend casually sips her coffee. "Yup, that's what I says."

"Oh, come on. Why do you all have to drag me into your problems?"

"I mean, isn't your job description says you're the guidance counselor? Even with Tori's whinning, you have to help her. I guess."

I see Tori rolling her eyes at me. "Why are you here again? You can just go-"

"Uh, the captain of the ping pong teams needs her co-captain with her at all times so she's staying here." Jade stated, putting her arm around my shoulders.

"You're what?!"

I couldn't help but smirk. "I guess I forgot to mention that part. Whoops."

Lane just sighed, bringing back the attention to him. "Okay, fine. What is it?"

Tori brings out the phone and shows the school clubs policies, not while Jade groaning as I pat her shoulders.

"All students are encouraged to participate in school sanctioned events, clubs and sports teams. And how can I participate in ping pong if the team captain here refuses to even let me try out?"

Lane looks at us. "You gotta let her try out."

"We don't need more players."

She has this dumb smirk on her face. "Read the phone, Jade. Read the phone."