The Final Boss of the Depths

Start from the beginning

(YN): Holy shit

(YN): Holy shit...

I transform my katana to the long three-bladed form. Hajime sets his Schalgen on the floor and kicks it away. The red head rears back while the tail of the monster slowly rises as we gaze at it. Just as Hajime smirks at it, the monster's tail slam on the ground. The red head unleashes a fireball at us that we dodge by jumping out the way. I land on the ground and try to attack the red head, but jump back as it fired another fireball. Hajime attempts to attack the monster but dodges an ice attack from the blue head. Meanwhile, with Yue, the green head fires spinning blades of wind at the blonde vampire. Yue ascends higher in the air to avoid its attack.

Yue: Glacial Sheet!

Yue brings her head together above her head to rain down a barrage of ice needles, striking the green head. At the same, the fire and ice heads both release their attacks at (YN) and Hajime. The attacks hit them, creating a pillar of black smoke and destorying a pillar upon impact. Fortunately, the two emerge from the smoke and counter with gun shots and sword slashes, injuring both of them.

(YN): Their skin sure is tough.

Hajime smirks as the trio regroups. However, their small celebration was short-lived when a white aura appeared around the white head.

(YN): What the hell is doing?

To our surprise, the injuries inflicted on the elemental heads were healed.

(YN): Wow. How surprising is that?

Yue: The white one heals it.

Hajime: That means we take that one out first!

As Hajime takes aim on the white head, the elementals take up guarding positions in front of their healer.

Hajime: Yue!

Yue takes to the air as Hajime and I draw the the attention of the elemental heads to us. The three heads fire their separate attacks, which we dodge by leaping into air with Aerodynamics. While in the air, Hajime fires his Donner.

(YN): I never tried an attack in the air but this should work. Piercing Phase - Ivy Moon!

I swing my katana to create the three-layered slash twister in mid-air.

Yue: Crimson Javelin!

Yue unleashes a spiral-shaped spear of flames. All three of our attacks head for the white head. Suddenly, just as the attacks got to their intended target, the yellow head moves in front of the white head, protecting it as it took the direct blow from the trio's combined attack as it, much to their shock. The white head heals its defender's injuries.

Hajime: The yellow one defends, huh? Healer, attackers, defender. Annoying but perfectly well-balanced!

(YN): This sounds weird to say, but this is a much better challenge than what we faced before on the other floors.