The Monsters in the Abyss

At the bottom of the abyss of the Great Orcus Labyrinth, I open my eyes after regaining consciousness.

(YN): Oh, that hurts... What the heck happened?

I let a pained groan as I sat myself up. I move my head around, trying to get a better look of the barely-lit area.

(YN): Where are we? We fell pretty deep into the Great Orcus Labyrinth...

Realizing something was wrong, I look to my right and gasp when I saw to Hajime laying facedown on the ground and not moving.

(YN): Hajime!

I crawl over to his unconscious body and flip him over. I shake him by shoulders in an attempt to wake him.

(YN): Hajime! Hajime, wake up!

I stop after getting no response.

(YN): Is he dead? Or is he already dead?

I lay my head on his chest to hear for a heart beat. I breathe a sigh of relief after hearing his heart still beating a healthy rhythm. I shake him again until he final opened his eyes.

Hajime: (YN)...

(YN): Thank goodness. Are you okay, Hajime?

Hajime: Yeah.

He sits himself up and begins looking around the unfamiliar area.

(YN): I think we're in the lower levels of the Great Orcus Labyrinth.

Hajime: We can't be so deep that nobody's made it down here, right?

(YN): I don't want to stick around to find out. In any case, we have to get back to the upper levers, fast. Gotta find some stairs that lead upwards.

Aftee getting to my feet, I extend my hand to my long-time friend. The black-haired teen grabs it and assists himself up. I begin look around on the ground for my sword that was no longer in my sheath. I eventually find it but with the tip broken and edge totally bent in someplaces.

(YN): It still should be useful despite the state it's in.

After recovery the damaged blade, we make our down the path to find a way out.

Hajime: This level is huge... Not like any of the other levels.

We stop as we see a big, white furred rabbit monster in front of us, with its back to us.

Hajime: A bunny? All the way down here? I thought the monsters in the deeper levels were tougher...

(YN): That's not a bunny, it's a Kickmaster Rabbit.

Before we could move, we hear the growl of two Twin-Tailed Wolves charging towaeds the rabbit.

As the the first wolf jumped at its prey, the rabbit unleashes a deadly that kills the wolf instanly

As the the first wolf jumped at its prey, the rabbit unleashes a deadly that kills the wolf instanly. The second unleashes a field of lightning from the glowing markings on its hind legs, but the rabbit seeming teleports before the attack could land. The confused wolf looks around a bit as the rabbit kicked off the air and killed the wolf right in front of us with another deadly kick.