- princess cookie x princess!reader

☆ 𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑶𝑲𝑰𝑬'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽 ☆
------------

i start to bring (y/n) to the kingdom as i hold her hand while tiger lily and knight cookie followed us from behind. i glanced behind me for a quick second and see knight cookie face.. turning a bit red and his eyebrows crinkled a bit. i stopped walking and turned to knight cookie. "knight cookie you ok? your face is getting a little red.." i asked him. He looked up at me and smiled nervouly. "yeah.. yeah ok good just thinking." he told me. i shrugged it off and started walking again.

when we got to the kingdom (y/n) looked very surprised. "gosh.. your kingdom is beautiful! i would really love here if I could.." she said looking up at the kingdom. "aw no worries! you can come visits all the time! hey, lemme show you around real quick, so you can get to know the place!" i said and took her hand again before walking into the kingdom. she looked around to see what to do first.

~

we all stopped at a fruit stand to get (y/n) a piece of dragon fruit. she took off her gloves and  started to eat the dragon fruit, i looked at her while she was eating but i started to get hungry but I didnt want to ask her for the other dragon fruit, she caught me looking at her and stopped eating. i got enbarressed and turned the other way. She smiled and took out the other dragon fruit out the bag and put it on my lap.

"here, you looked hungry." she says to me. "if you don't wanna eat it thats fine just—" i cut her off by eating half of eat, we both looked at eachother again and started to laugh. i don't as having a nice time with (y/n) and really enjoyed my time with her, i wish she could stay forever.

——•————•————•—————•————•———•—
sorry 4 shortness