- twizzily gummy cookie x reader

☆ NO POV ☆
—————————

"Im bored as FUCK!" (y/n) stated as they started kicking and smashing things out of spite. twizzily watches them with a bored expression on her face as this was normal and was made to happen. (y/n) would get bored, start making a mess, then would have an stupid idea which would almost get them killed..as usual, this repeating pattern would go on and on for weeks now.

after throwing a tantrum, (y/n) gets an idea, they turn over to twiz. "y'know.. we should—" "FOR FUCKS SAKE (Y;N) SHUT UP!! IM TIRED OF YOU'RE BULLSHIT!!" twizzily shouted as she stood up, which made (y/n) flinch a little. their eyes widen as they looked at twizzily who looked really fed up with them.

"we keep doing the same shut over and over again, it's making me mad! why can't we try something new for a change, huh??" she asked looking at them up and down. (y/n) stayed silent for a bit.. not knowing what to respond with. twizzily huffed before grabbing her machine gun and slamming open the front door.

"im going out for a bit, if I stay in here for more than a minute listening to you yap.. I'll go INSANE!" twizzily said and closing the door and leaving out. (y/n) watched this happen and was dumbfounded, yeah it was normal for twizzily to have her moments but she never saw her like this.
it made (y/n) realize how twizzily felt about their "daily routine."

"shit.. now i gotta go apologize." (y/n) said to themselves while making their way to the front door, opening it then walking out. they looked around the outside and saw that twizzily was nowhere to be found. 'god twizz where did you go..?' they thought before running off into the kingdom. (y/n) went around to different places asking everyone cookie if they seen her, all the answers were the same.. 'no'

~

many hours past and twizzily was still not founded yet, this made (y/n) sweat a bit. they knew it wasn't a problem for twizz to run away since in the end she always came back around 8 to 10.. but this time it was different, it was 12 am. with no luck, (y/n) slouched down on a gummy bench and took and piece out of it before biting it. their leg moves up and down uncontrollably as they chew faster onto the gummy. "where the hell is she?? dis she get lost.?" (y/n) said as they looked around.

different types of cookies walked by, but no sign of twizzily, (y/n) unfazed face turned into a worried frown, their closest friend was not only mad at them but missing now. (y/n) was still wondering if she was really lost or not. 'twizz almost knew everyone in this kingdom, no way she would get lost..' (y/n) thought, a sigh came from their mouth as they stood up, their was no use, twizzily was still not found.

they began walking away from the bench, hands shaky and eyes are light red, it looked like they were going to cry. continuing to walk, someone put their hand on (y/n) shoulder causing (y/n) to jump and turn around, it was twizzily.

"pff— why ya crying??" she said sounding like she was gonna laugh. (y/n) stared up and down at her before pulling into a big hug. this shocked twizzily for a bit but instantly hugging back.

"you do that again and youre getting kicked out the house." (y/n) mumbled hugging onto her more tightly, twizz chuckled. "alright, i promise i wont.. sorry for doing you like that, if I knew you were going a cry—" "its fine.. now shut up and continue the hug."

——•————•————•—————•————•———•—

this is a remake, trust me.. u wouldn't want to see the old one.