Chapter Five: Horsen' Around

Start from the beginning

"Tikki, spots on!" A pink light enveloped her.

She heard an intake of breath and a gasp.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Chloe had her mouth open, while Adrien's eyes were barely staying in his head.

"Hey! You're Ladybug!!" Chloe said in amazement.

"I can't believe it!" Adrien said.

"Queen, I need you to teleport to Gotham, my apartment specifically. Bring Adrien with you."

Chloe nodded, while Adrien's face paled.

She then ended the call, waiting patiently for them to arrive.

She was confused when Chloe entered her room with Cat Noir behind her.

"Chloe, did you tell him?" She said, bewildered.

Chloe winked at her.

"Nope, you did. We were literally just on the phone with him."

Marinette froze for a second, before she finally smiled, amusement filling her eyes.

"You always seem to know how to put on a good show, Adrien," Marinette said, slight disbelief in her voice.

Marinette watched as Cat Noir broke out into laughter. Soon he was literally on the floor banging his fist on the ground laughing like a mad-man.

"Y-Your face!" He said between spurts of horrible contained laughter.

Marinette tried to look annoyed. But soon she was snorting.

Chloe looked annoyed but soon she smiled a huge ear-to-ear grin.

Abruptly, Cat—Adrien stopped laughing. "But what about that one time? You were MultiMouse."

"I suppose you could say a little illusion covered that up." She replied cheekily.

Adrien gasped in realization, then smirked.

"I should've known." He said, shaking his head in amusement.

Then he looked at Chloe.

"And you! Of course, your name is still royalty!"

Chloe smirked. "Of course!"

That reminded Marinette.

"Spots off," She was once again enveloped in a pink light, but this time Tikki popped out of her earrings.

"Claws in."

"Dismount."

Chloe handed Marinette the Horse Miraculous.

"I assume you might want this."

"Thank you. I was thinking, since it might take me a little longer than usual to get to the Akuma, we may need some more help. So I am going to give you another Miraculous," She explained to the two of them.

Marinette put the Horse Miraculous on.

"Here, are cookies fine?" She asked the Horse Kwami.

"They will do, though I normally prefer sugar cubes," Kaalki said, grabbing a cookie and quickly munching on it.

"Ready?" Marinette asked after the Kwami was done.

She nodded.

"Kaalki, full gallop!" Marinette said.

She watched as an outfit formed.

She walked to a corner in the room.

"Voyage!" She whispered.

She watched with satisfaction as a circle opening to her bedroom appeared.

She walked in and quickly grabbed the miracle box, then came back through the portal.

She detransformed right after it closed.

She put the Miracle box on the bed and opened the drawers. She grabbed the Bee Miraculous, then looked at Chloe.

"I, Ladybug, am bestowing the Bee Miraculous for you to use to accompany Cat Noir and me in getting rid of Akumas. Can I trust you to permanently wield a Miraculous?"

{———}

E X T R A F L U F F

"Hand it over!" Tikki said, putting her hand in front of him.

"No fair! Your chosen is the Guardian! The Guardian! How was I supposed to win this bet!" Plagg exclaimed in outrage.

Tikki got really close to him.

"How I won when your chosen was Guardian," She replied.

"My kittens aren't near as open with their feelings! How did you even find out when he decided to reveal each other's identities?"

"My secret!" Tikki replied cheekily."Now, hand it over!"

He reluctantly handed over the small camera.

"No one finds out what audio is on there alright?" Plagg whispered.

"We'll see.." Tikki said smiling.

But the smile held mischief behind it.

}———{