Author's Note

Hi

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hi

So as you can see this is a TXT fanfic.
And this is my 1st TXT ff, for your info.
I was actually planning to upload an OT5 one... but since this book is completed why not?

Now...
This short shorty was written for a community interview that I was planning to join... and I passed.
But... I have been changing few stuff but the plot is still the same...

Sooo...
Here comes my usual speech.

This book is categorized as a "fanfiction" for a reason. Hope you know what a fiction is...
If not, Google is always by your side.

This book contains:
Nothing harmful (just a little romance).

To make the cover I used a pic from Google so the credit goes to the rightful owners.

The plot belongs totally to me so if you are planning to steal something that I made better think twice, that's my advice. NO ONE is allowed to do that, even my own brother.

And most importantly...
Enjoy.
(I can't force you to do that... but hope you enjoy it all the same).

P.S: Fair criticism is allowed.

I love you.

©Coco_OT7
D.Chenuli Sanaya Jayawardana
(Coco) ♪

Chenuli Sanaya Jayawardana♪(Coco) ♪

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.