↬3↫

If he had been working on a project till his fingers broke and dark circles formed under his eyes, then, he must be losing his marbles

If he had been working on a project till his fingers broke and dark circles formed under his eyes, then, he must be losing his marbles... finally.

Of course not!
He didn't do that to get straight 'A's, there was a hidden motive behind his behavior.

The projector showing his presentation that was on his laptop turned black indicating that his speech was over.

The class cheered the handsome boy standing in front of them. Soobin felt proud of himself that he swelled his chest with pride because the person he had his eyes on was clapping while giving him a sweet smile that melted his heart.

"So this is what love feels like...", he thought to himself as he went back to his seat.

As soon as the school bell, showing that the time every student was eagerly waiting for is finally here, the students rushed out of the classroom in different directions like a herd of elephants.

There were only two people left in the class...

Soobin took confident steps towards the beautiful girl who had her hair in a tight ponytail.

"Hi."

"Hello.", the girl greeted back.

"So... um..."
Soobin's mind went blank he forgot what in the world he was going to say. This was harder than he thought it would be. He was tongue-tied.

"So... when a-"

"This Saturday... I'm free on Saturday.", she said with a smile. She knew what the boy was going to ask her, so, in order not to make him uncomfortable, she guessed what he was going to ask and answered it.

She reached out her hand to Soobin while he offered her a confused look. "Your phone... Soobin."

"Yeah, sure." He took out his phone and handed it to her.

When their hands touched each other when Soobin gave her his phone, he felt something weird rush up his spine and he also felt butterflies in his stomach.

He examined her pretty face as she typed her number.
Round, big doe eyes that have a dark shade of brown, pitch-black straight hair, plump rosy lips, these are some features that have attracted him. But more than that, he has been watching (not stalking) she and he has a very sweet nature that made him fall for her. 

"Wanna join me for lunch?", he asked her, his face getting hot and turning from a shade of light pink to red with every passing second.

She nodded.

He felt like his hard work paid off after all...

They left the classroom together.

Soobin has been wanting to ask that girl out ever since he got her as his lab partner. But he didn't dare to do so till now because he wanted to show that he was worthy of her love.

Good thing there was a project coming up. This was his chance to prove himself to her.

He worked hard for days but it took more time than he expected. Not sleeping for that eight hours have paid off with good results.

He smiled to himself.

The chatter of the students got louder and louder in the cafeteria, and at a corner, you can see two figures, one tall and one short staying close together and chatting together.

The End

Thank you for reading this fanfic...
As you can see it had nothing much but I still hope you liked it.

By the way...
I can make a part 2 for this... just let me know if you want.

Thank you again.

Love ya.

Ciao