↬1↫

The small, untidy, partially dark room was filled with clicking sounds

The small, untidy, partially dark room was filled with clicking sounds. They were the sounds coming from the buttons of a keyboard of a laptop.

A boy in his early teens had a pair of reading glasses resting on his slightly long, thin nose. The only source of light is the computer screen that was emitting a bright light. The boy was sitting on a chair, hunched back. While his dark orbs were glued to the computer screen, his long, thin fingers were dancing on the black keyboard quickly.

After a few minutes of staring at the computer screen and typing, the boy took heaved out a tired sigh. He removed his glasses and kept them on the wooden table that was untidy as it contained paper, books, pens, pencils, paper clips, a rubber ducky, a roll of toilet papers for a god-knows-what reason, small pieces of wire, his computer and now, his reading glasses.

He groaned tiredly and ruffled his messy black hair.

"I can't do this. But I have to.", he murmured as he let out a huge yawn. He closed his eyes tightly and rubbed them with his fists.

It was late at night and it's not surprising to say that Soobin was feeling sleepy and lazy.

His tall figure slowly got up from the chair.
He walked out of his room at the speed of an old turtle wearing his comfy, fluffy slippers, pajamas with cute bears with a light purple background.
(That's what mine look like- ;-;)

After drinking a glass of cold water to wash away his dry throat he went back to his room where he continued to do his project.

An owl hooted, cool breezes blew occasionally, crickets chirped as the time flew by.

Tick tok tick tok...

"Choi Soobin, you are the man!", that was said when Soobin had finally finished his project.

Just then, like a crocodile, Soobin opened his mouth to let out a huge yawn. He leaned on his chair making him arc his back and let out a tired groan as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Pain is now, fun is in the future.", he stated out the world truth.

He stood up and the chair screeched...

"Damn, I feel like a stick."
He stood on his tippy toes and stretch himself out while yawning again.
He slapped his buttock and a small slapping sound was heard.

"I've been sitting for too long that my butt feels like it's made out from wood." He started to shake his ass to feel more relaxed and then he started to do a little jig.

"That was good.", he mumbled when he was finally done with his nonsence.

He closed the screen of his laptop with a small thud.