"This is just going to be a very relaxed, informal chat," Peter began, "And I don't want you to think of me as a priest, think of me as a friend." He then reached up to his clerical collar, taking it out and holding it with a smile. 

"See? Just like you now."

Yet even at that small gesture, the girls seemed to gasp. 

"So, before we begin, do you guys have any questions for me?"

Hands shot up quickly, with Erin being the first to nobody's surprise. 

"Is that your real eye colour or are they contacts?" She grinned. 

"These are my real eyes," He hummed. "Anyone else? 

James' hand then shot up, getting a look of sheer annoyance from Robyn's direction, though it wasn't as if he noticed. 

"Is that a firm-hold gel you're using?" 

"It's a mousse?" 

"And where do you.."

"Hair and Flair" 

"Oh! I didn't realise they did-"

"They do a men's range, yes"

Robyn leant back in her seat once again, her gaze meeting the ceiling as she then listened to Michelle throw a round of questions towards the man. 

"Robyn, you've been awfully quiet, I thought of anyone you'd have the most questions?" Peter grabbed the girl's attention, causing her to sit up straight and cross her arms. 

Shaking her head, she shrugged. "No. None at all." 

"Very well, seeing as this isn't your first... apparition I just assumed-"

"Well, you assumed wrong." She quickly shut the man down, her gaze falling to the ground as her foot began bouncing up and down. 

Sharing strange looks between one another, Orla was about to speak up before getting a quick shake of the head from Michelle and Erin. After that, she merely rested her head on Robyn's shoulder. 

"Anyway.. you all claim you saw our blessed lady's features change, is that right?" Peter finally changed the subject

"The Virgin Mother smirked at us, Peter. That is correct," Orla nodded her head in agreement, moving forward in her seat with intrigue. 

"I see, and after that the statue... well you claim it started weeping?" The man continued, a brow raised in suspicion. 

It was clear to see he hardly believed what any of them were saying, especially with the scoffs and eye rolls Sister Michael was contributing every few minutes. 

Clare seemed to notice that too, as she soon chimed in with a shaky tone. 

"You're using the word claim there a lot, Peter-" 

"Girls, I'm not here to make any judgements," Peter cut in, "I'm just trying to get the truth"

"You think we're lying, don't you!" Clare exclaimed, almost jumping out of her seat in upset. 

"No of course not,"

'I do," Sister Michael muttered, getting a frustrated glance from four out of five girls.