𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 (𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧)

I have a lot of explaining to do!

But firstly I'd like to say that I will be releasing another chapter today, hopefully within the next few hours actually, so the people that've stuck around and waited so patiently, thank you so so much! <3

Now, just to explain where I've been. Within the last few months a lot has happened within my life, the first being I got into university (I actually move next week) and I know some people may think it's a bit weird to still be writing on Wattpad at, like, eighteen. I get it, but honestly, I just write for fun, and I write about things I enjoy. I don't want to be a professional writer by any means, so for me, this is just a hobby so that I don't lose my passion for writing. 

I've also had a few more serious things happen. In June of this year, I had to have heart surgery, it wasn't an extremely risky procedure but it was still pretty scary, to say the least. Getting over that both physically and mentally has taken a massive toll on me, but thankfully in the more recent weeks, I've been dealing with everything much better. 

Generally, for the past six months, I've been much busier than I expected to be. Birdie, while I do love it, was at the back of my mind. However, with talks about season 3 of Derry Girls hopefully coming in Spring, my inspiration has come flooding back. Admittedly I am going to be busy again very soon, but as I said - this is a hobby for me. It makes me happy and it's a stress reliever, so you'll hear from me hopefully semi-regularly. 

Anyways, I'll shut up now and get straight back to writing part six. And once again, thank you so so much for your continued support for Birdie. 9k reads is insane, I never thought I'd achieve that, and the amount of people asking for more honestly warms my heart. 

Thank you, truly, for your patience. 

r x