"put yo hands on me one more time see what happens."

"fuck you." mikayla spat grabbing her purse and getting out of his car slamming the door behind her.

angus leaned back in his seat trying to control his breathing and when that failed he took out a bag of pre rolled blunts he had with him, "fuck it." he says before lighting one up.

at times like this mikayla was grateful she was a gifted actress as she walked into the complex store sporting a professional smile and shook hands with joe. "it's so nice to meet you."

"the pleasure is all mine mikayla." he says with a smile before clapping his hands together and looking around, "thank you so much for coming. we're still making sure the cameras are all ready to go. do you know if angus and javon are on their way?"

"yeah, they should both be here soon." as they waited mikayla looked around her eyes gravitating towards the converse shelf, not really being much of a sneaker head.

the front door opened and mikayla could faintly hear angus' voice as he greeted joe who let them know javon would come in later and they were going to start with the two of them now.

"what's up, everybody. it's joe from complex we're in new york city at flight club with actor angus cloud and actress mikayla barnes. we're gonna do some sneaker shopping to see what they're feeling and what they're not and then hopefully they'll walk out of here with some new sneakers."

mikayla nods her head smiling while trying her best to ignore the sneak glances from angus.

joe led the way to the shoe racks and mikayla rolled her eyes instantly taking notice that angus was high, which wasn't out of the ordinary but she wished he had some professionalism.

"mikayla, what would you say style wise was your first good pair of sneakers."

"i was a cheerleader for most of my life so, i was mainly wearing nikes, like, all the time. i always liked shoes like these-" mikayla points to a pair of jordan's, "but i feel like i'm not cool enough to pull those off."

joe lightly laughs at that. "i can assure you that you can pull anything off."

angus watched mikayla smile at the compliment and clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth.

"is there anyone on the show who is a big sneaker head?"

"ooh yeah. javon is 100%."

angus smiles at that and pulls out his phone, "let me call my son wanna right now." he looks over at joe, "hey, where we at right now?"

"we're at flight club." he responds.

it took javon about 10 minutes before finally showing up into the shop. he daps angus up with a bright smile before hugging mikayla.

"what's up?"

"javon, how are you doing?"

"i'm doing good, man. how about yourself."

mikayla smiles at his politeness and wraps her arm around his neck.

the three guys started talking more about shoes and mikayla put her two cents in every once in awhile but mostly just reacted until it was time them to pick out their shoes.

"how can i help you today?"

mikayla raised her head up and hummed, "can i get the platform chuck taylors black and white please. the same color wave for the rick owens and i think that's it for today."

"okay, no problem."

mikayla followed her to the cash register and all of their shoe boxes were stacked on top of eachother.

"your total is 5,687.35."

angus tapped javon's shoulder, "oh, you wanna pay for it? i forgot my wallet bro i'm sorry." he tried to get javon's wallet out his pocket and mikayla slapped his hand away. "stop." she reprimands pulling out her credit card and handing it to the lady.

"nah, wanna got it. he good for it."

javon chuckled at the two going back and forth.

liked by madisonbaileybabe and 2,432,670 others

miikie added new babies to the collection
tagged: @complex

view comments

user angus was high asl in that interview
user when he wanted javon to pay lmaoo

madisonbaileybabe sick
miikie come over and check them out
madisonbaileybabe liked this comment!

zendaya 🔥🔥

user send me a pair 🙄

user the purple ones 😩😩

nicohiraga fire collection micks
miikie love you <3

⋯⋯⋯ ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ⋯⋯⋯⋯

authors note:
if you know the clip that inspired
mikayla and angus' fight scene i
love you...

pls like & comment <3