chapter 6 。・:*:・゚★

—————. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .—————

"omg look there they are" when suna asked kira where to take y/n she couldn't let the opportunity to spy on her bestie get away from her. so she called up atsumu. much to her dislike he was the only one close with suna that she knew.
"atsumu you don't need to be sat on top of me to see over the bush u whore"
"kira now is not the time to complain, i didn't have to help you but it would have been so ungentlemanly of me to let a poor defenceless woman spy on her best friend alone."

suna and y/n we're sat on a bench in a park with boba in their hands just talking casually. every so often suna would laugh at one of y/n's jokes as she is just so unconventionally hilarious and must share her superior humour. (that sounded so formal trust me it's not supposed to be. y/n is just so funny and we wouldn't want suna dying of laughter before their relationship even started💀)

" stop look how close they are. this isn't appropriate for a public park with kids around.. OMG THEIR SHARING DRINKS THATS AN INDIRECT KISS THEY JUST KISSED WTF"
"omg atsumu ur so right THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THEY MEET UP AND THEIR ALREADY SHARING SALIVA EW GROSS" kira got her phone out so she would be able to show y/n this memorable moment in the future. also to send it the group chat.
"NAW FR 🤢🤢"

atsumu fake gagging caught the attention of both y/n and suna but of course all they could see was a bush rustling about.
"that sounds like atsumu" suma said so confidently
"how the hell do you know what atsumu's gagging sounds like suna. is there something you might wanna share with the class?" maybe suna and atsumu were special friends in their past lives.
"hm no reason" he quickly changed the topic and ignored the rustling from before

"bitch you almost got us caught damn why do you gag so loud"
"it sounds to me kira that you quite enjoyed my gagging 😏"
"EW WTF NO GROSS NOPE MEVER UR ACTUALLY SO UGLY LIKE A CAT ATE SHIT THEN THREW IT UP AND SMEARED IT ALL ON UR ALREADY UGLY FACE"
"UR THE UGLIEST LIKE .. LIKE.. LIKE A HORSE SAT ON UR FACE AND THEN YOU ENDED UP LOOKING LIKE A HORSE"
"ATSUMU THAT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE"
both shouts got louder and the couple were able to recognise their best friends voices.
"that is defiantly kira"
"that is definitely atsumu"
they walked over towards the shouts and surprisingly enough saw atsumu and kira red in the face from shouting.

—————. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .—————

y/n
this is actually insane why is kira here with atsumu and WHY WERE THEY SPYING ON US. it's obviously because they're both so deprived of love they have to watch me and suna as if they were in a relationship. they soon realised that we were standing over the top of them.

"oh hey y/n it's nice to finally meet you" atsumu said so calmly as if everything before didnt just happen.

"hey atsumu how are you" i waved back.

"im actually really good thanks. this is a nice park it's got lots of cool swings and-"

"atsumu would you like to tell us why ur here" suna cut off atsumu from our lovely conversation how rude.
" it was all kira's idea"
"ATSUMU NO IT WASNT he's lying"
"who cares we're all together now so why don't we just hang out" we might aswell since we're all here and it'll be fun.
"YEAH LETS GO THE SKATEPARK" atsumu and kira both screamed at the same time. who knew they were so in sync with each other.

—————. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .—————

kiraluv

liked by y/n4life, tsumu1, and 1,318 otherskiraluv atsumu is here but sadly his fat head just doesn't fit in the framecomments

kiraluv atsumu is here but sadly his fat head just doesn't fit in the frame
comments

tsumu1 kira don't lie you just couldn't handle this gorgeous face on your feed
        kiraluv the same gorgeous face that looks like cat shit???

sunarin we look cute @y/n4life
    y/n4life damn we do 🫵🤣

sakusa.omi all of y'all met up ❓❓

—————. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .—————

boom another chapter done hopefully it's good and y'all like it
please vote i need it 🫥
30.3.22