chapter 5 。・:*:・゚★

—————. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .—————

10:25am
when he opened the door fully i could see his outfit and i have to say i was satisfied.

10:25amwhen he opened the door fully i could see his outfit and i have to say i was satisfied

(you can imagine whatever this is just a filler 🫶)

his little smile had my heart racing because how on earth is that man so gorgeous.
"hey y/n" he said my name so casually and easily i think i melted a bit on the spot.
"hi suna" i was starting to get nervous thinking maybe he doesn't like me or maybe im too ugly fr 😭 but i know im awesome and he won't be disappointed." so where are we going?"

" i was thinking we could go to a cat cafe since there's one right down the street"
how'd he know i've been dying to go???

" yes oh my god ive been wanting to go there for ages with kira but we could never find the time." this is perfect. first time meeting up and he chose the perfect place. green flag. there wasn't much of introduction between us but it felt like i've known him for ages so i didn't mind.
we headed towards the cafe and conversation grew. currently we were talking about our favourite animals.

" wait so your favourite animal is a jellyfish? that is so stupid" suna was telling me that liking jellyfish was stupid. how could you slander them like that they don't even have brains😐

"suna don't speak about them like that. jellyfish are awesome and cooler than whatever your favourite animal is"

"nothing is cooler than a gecko" is he being serious. A GECKO??? i could not keep it together so i laughed right in his face.

"y/n why are you laughing" suna said with a straight face.

"you tell me geckos are your favourite animal and are better than jellyfish. how can you expect me not to giggle a tiny bit"
the walk to the cafe was short but we spoke the whole time and i learned a lot about him. we arrived and as soon as we walked in we were bombarded with cats.
i loved it

suna
i looked next to me and saw y/n smiling so hard. shoutout to my wingwoman kira for letting me know about y/n and her love for cats.
y/n was too busy playing so i went to the counter and bought us a drink and some cake to share. i loved watching her interact with the animals and how gentle she was with them, it was so cute. after a while we both sat down and had some food and one of the kittens hopped into y/n's lap.
"that's actually tired me out so much" girl how has playing with cats tired you out this was supposed to be relaxing. 😐
"that's a shame because i was thinking we could have gone to get boba" i faked sighed and pouted showing my sarcasm.
y/n looked up and me and widened her eyes. "wow it's like something has happened to me and suddenly im not tired anymore" she smiled slyly.

—————. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .—————

sunarin

liked by y/n4life, tsumu1, and 3,143 otherssunarin @y/n4life <3comments

sunarin @y/n4life <3
comments

tsumu1 HOLD UP ARE YALL TOGETHER RIGHT NOW?????? AND WITHOUT ME WHATTTTT
        sunarin boy ur dumb😂😂😂😂why would
                      we invite you🤔🤔🤔

y/n4life stop i look so cute what
         sunarin naw the cat wins on that one

—————. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .—————

hey guys..
I KNOW IVE BEEN OFF FOR AGES so o decided to switch it up bc i don't have any writing style or talent whatsoever so it's now written in first person and a lot more casual. i hope you still like it but it is awful 🫶🫶
anyway don't forget to vote 🫰
29.3.22