23 . Our Quality Time💙

Start from the beginning

Naira - Kartikkkkkk...kuch bhi*she blushed at his compliment*

Kartik- Aaccha thik hai..mein change karke aata hoon .

He went towards the cupboard but Naira stopped him .

Naira - Kartik maine tumahre kapde nikaal ke bed pr rakh diye hai..

Kartik smiled at her gesture . Soon Kartik got changed and Both reached the venue . They both entered hand in hand .

(Kartik wore the same outfit given in the pic)

The party was taking place in a banquet hall of a five star hotel .

"Hey Kartik" Naira saw a man and a lady standing with wine glasses in thier hand . They were little older then them

Kartik- Hello!! Meet my wife Naira..*to Naira* Naira yeh Mr and Mrs Chopra hai inhonene hi aaj ki party organize ki hai .

Mrs Chopra- Hello, Naira nice to meet you!*she smiled at her*

Naira - Same here*she smiled*

Some one called them.

Me Chopra- Coming...you both enjoy.

They left saying this . Kartik was meeting some of his friends and introducing Naira to them .

Naira soon got busy talking with Kartik's friends Wife/Girlfriends .

Kartik was near drinks counter with his friends picking up a cold drink and relieving college memories.

Rohan (Kartik's friend) - Oh haan .*to Kartik*Accha toh yeh bata teri married life kaisi chal rahi hai? First night kaisi thi teri detail mein bata zara.*smirking*

Kartik- First night ki details kon deta hai be?*he said*

Suddenly a boy of thier age came towards them .

Boy- Hello guys

Kartik- Hello.*rolled his eyes*

Rohan - Hello Aditya.*rolled his eyes*

Kartik doesn't like Aditya much from his college days because of his nature . He always gives negative vibes to him . Aditya always feels jealous of Kartik.

Aditya- Aur Kartik kya haal hai? Waise Congratulations for your marriage .

Kartik-*sipping cold drink* Thankyou..

Aditya- Milwaoge nhi apni biwi se? Woh bhi toh aayi hogi na party mein?

Kartik- Haa aayi hai . Woh rahi .