Du Jianping was not angry, it didn't matter. : "That's fine, I've lived a lot of years, but unfortunately your mother passed away last year, otherwise we can still borrow your old uncle to help."

Chapter 172 Punishment

   Du Yueda immediately stopped and said: "Don't, I can handle this matter well, the outside is now starting to break down, and my uncle's house used to make feudal and superstitious things. As for the bottles and jars that my mother developed before her death, there are many poisons. Some of them have been destroyed and the rest cannot be kept. If we our Du family is reported, we will be in trouble again, especially Zhao Zhiguo's two father and son are eyeing our Du family in the back, and it is not good if we are caught by them. It's over."

Thinking of Zhao Lichen's arrogant face, Du Yuemin suggested: "Now there are educated youths going to the countryside outside, so I think of a way, should we take away Zhao Lichen's secret tricks and stay here. He will always trouble the Du family. After all, his mother was killed by the eldest sister. He has always wanted to seek revenge from the Du family, but that kid has two strokes. Be our enemy."

Du Yuehe, who was next to him, snorted silently after hearing this, and said, "Before the troubles in front of you have been dealt with, you are thinking of plotting against others. Can you guys stop for a while, is it bad to live a serious life? I'm going to figure it out every day, I'm not bored, I won't talk to you."

After speaking, he stood up and didn't want to stay any longer, he was afraid that he would turn bad and be like them if he stayed any longer.

Du Jianping smashed a tea cup directly, but Du Yuehe was not afraid, and still went straight out. He said different things, and his ideas and opinions were different from theirs, so he didn't want to waste time to stay and listen to them. Tomorrow At work, he might as well go back to sleep and get some sleep.

After Du Yuehe left, Du Jianping scolded: "This abominable third child is getting more and more outrageous. I really regret having this son in the past." After he finished speaking, he had a condescending expression on his face.

Du Jianping looked at him like that, and he was not angry, "You are the same, you are all worthless goods, you can't do it if you don't talk. Anyway, our family has encountered difficulties this time, and everyone must work together to overcome this difficulty!"

In these extraordinary times, the family is still not united, and the old man is really annoyed.

"Dad, didn't Big Brother say it's okay, don't worry about it so much. With Big Brother here, he will definitely be able to handle this matter, right, Big Brother!" Du Yuemin said without worrying at all.

Du Yueda snorted and turned his head to the side, not wanting to look at the hanging boy.

"Yueda, I have to work hard on you again this time!" Du Jianping sighed, now that only the eldest son in the family can handle such a big thing.

"Don't worry, I will handle it." Du Yueda nodded.

Du Yuemin's eyes flashed with scheming, "Brother, we must find a way to force Zhao Zhiguo and his son away, or they will continue to oppose us if they stay here in the future!"

"I know, let's deal with this first. Let's talk about it." Du Yueda replied angrily, the father and son are very difficult and it is not so easy to deal with, knowing that Yuemin and Zhao Lichen had a relationship, and the two were mortal enemies, so he insisted on dealing with Zhao Lichen.

Du Yuemin was speechless.

By the afternoon of the next day, the old man of the Du family had been expelled from the army and revoked the rank of general because of his improper handling of some matters in the army in the past, and the property involved in the case was recovered according to discipline and law. Originally, he was going to be arrested and sentenced, but Du Jianping realized that he was wrong, donated all his family's property to the state, and wrote a long review report, and described many military exploits he had made in the past.

In the end, the superiors saw that his confession was very good, and he did not spend much money on the military. He also donated all his family's property, and he was punished politically. When he was old, he was no longer arrested. In addition, the Du family also took out some good things that the Du family has done over the years, plus the military merits of the older generation when the old man was young. Now that he has been expelled from the military rank, it is the most serious treatment. In the future, he will be an ordinary old man, and he will not enjoy the benefits of retired soldiers. All the benefits, and the most important thing is that Du Yueda found someone to keep his father behind.

In this punishment, the Du family used the old man Du Jianping to sacrifice and save the family.

It's just that although the above is no longer investigated, Du Yueda will be difficult to upgrade in the future because of his father.

Li Chen and Zhao Zhiguo were sitting in the courtyard facing each other.

"The Du family is too cunning. I didn't expect so much evidence to punish only one Du Jianping! It's a pity that the most important person, Du Yueda, was not brought down!"

Zhao Zhiguo was also a pity, but things were also what he expected.

"Du Yueda is famous for his prudence. It's hard to find out what he is doing. Besides, Du Jianping just retired a few years ago. If he handles everything alone, no one will suspect him. Besides, you are in Chadu's house. I also knew that someone behind the Du family was protecting them, so I didn't dare to liberate them before, knowing that the evidence in our hands would not bring destructive punishment to the Du family."

That's why he didn't dare to expose it before . The reason why the Du family has been able to develop to that point over the years is because Du Jianping and the older generation risked their lives and deaths in the war of resistance against Japan. In particular, Du Yueda's servant is very good at research and management, and later made a big man as a backer. Now it is impossible to completely overthrow the Du family.

"Is that the only way?" Li Chen was very unwilling.

"It's not bad to be able to force their family into this. Du Jianping has worked hard all his life, and he will be dealt with like that when he grows old. If it was replaced by others, he would have the idea that he might not want to live, and his reputation for military exploits would be lost all his life. The Du family has donated all their property, and Du Yueda will not be able to be promoted or shoulder heavy responsibilities in the future, and the Du family will not be able to turn over within three years."

Detailed analysis, three years! Only three years! Li Chen If he can go higher, the Du family will not do anything to him in the future.

"It's just that Du Yueda is still in the army and I'm very upset. Given what the Du family has done, these punishments are nothing." Li Chen said dissatisfiedly.

"Almost there, Du Yueying was sentenced to 20 years in prison, Du Jianping was deprived of his military rank, Du Yueda could no longer be promoted, and the Du family was about to lose."

"Compared to these, it's a pity that Du Yueda didn't get rid of his horse. That person is really cunning. He let his father carry all the faults of the Du family, and it still doesn't affect them. He is now restricted from promotion. , but the level has not been lowered, so it doesn't have much impact on him, although the level is not easy to rise for a while, but when the limelight passes, maybe that person will return to normal and be promoted to a higher position than you."

Li Chen said after thinking. , An extremely selfish person, before seeing Du Yueying can't save him, he immediately cut off the relationship with the woman next door.