"We know what we're supposed to", she looks back at the remaining scientists, "when we have more information, we'll react", the woman then looks at all the agents in the lab, "all right, clear out. I need to run some diagnostics and reboot. That means you three, too. Off"

Skye walks up to the two, "you guys may be OK with being in the dark, but I'm no into it. I need answers. And I know just the person who has them", the British girls give her a lost look, Joy raising an eyebrow.

"Who's that?"

"Coulson. I'm obviously talking about Coulson", they then walk off the BUS.

The two geniuses watch Skye talk to Coulson from behind, when the man walks away the speed walk to the hacker, Simmons smiles, "how did it go?"

"Nothing. He's acting like a robot version of himself right now", she looks between the two girls, "if we want the truth, we gotta get it ourselves"

Joy nods, "okay, how exactly do we do...", Skye nods at her making her widen her eyes,"Oh, wait no. No".

"Yes"

Simmons now interrupts, "No! we can't be a part of your bad girl shenanigans. We like following rules, and doing what's expected of us. It makes me feel nice", Skye gives them a shocked look.

"Guys, wake up! Ward and Fitz went on a top secret two-man operation. And look-", she looks at the strike team that walks by, "-there are more men. And either it's a bigger deal and they're not telling us, something went wrong out there. And maybe there's nothing we can do to help, but we gotta know if there is. What if they're injured, or being tortured somewhere right now?", this makes the girls give Skye a scared look.

Simmons voice wavers, "Fitz? Tortured?", Skye gives them a 'you in?' look, "what is your plan?"

Whilst Simmons and Skye go to 'infiltrate' S.H.I.E.L.D, Joy got called to the medical bay, someone saying that her expertise was required. When she gets there a bed is being wheeled into the surgery room, a nurse walks towards her, "Doctor Joy?", the blonde nods as she washes her hands, pulls on a gown, then slips her gloves on, "Agent White. a serious abdominal laceration, suspected organ injury"

Joy nods, getting to the man, "lets clean him up and have a look", hands come into her view to clean away the blood, the blonde presses the mans stomach, "no sign of ruptured organs", she holds out a hand, "lets suture him and set him a course of antibiotics to combat any infection", she's handed a thread to stick him up and works swiftly, unaware that she is being watched by Agent Hand. The other medics in the room watch in awe as the young woman quickly and neatly stitches the man whilst still talking to the others around her, "I also want him in for observation, his abdominal muscles have been sliced deep, he's gone have a long healing time ahead of him", she carefully cuts the end of the thread, and sticks a bandage over his stomach.

"Who are you?"

She now gets to look at the man, seeing a handsome blonde man with a few tattoos, "I'm doctor Joy. You're going to be feeling a little out of it for a while, we've got you pumped full of morphine", she walks with his bed as its rolled out, "you had a deep laceration on your abdomen, I've stitched you back up but you need to take some time to heal. 4 weeks at most", she smiles at him as the park his bed.

 4 weeks at most", she smiles at him as the park his bed

"Oh no. Have my abs been messed up?"

The woman smiles, "I can assure you, you're muscles are still in perfect form, you'll be back out their in no time"

Agent white grabs her hand, "will you visit me whilst I'm stuck here", he then smirks, "be my special nurse", Joy pats his hand, moving it next to him.

"I'm not staying here for long and you need to heal There plenty of nurses here who can look after you"

White smiles, "but none of them look like you", Joy only laughs and signs his sheet before walking away.

Joy got an emergency message from Simmons to get on the BUS, she didn't realise it was because they were going to save Fitz and Ward

Joy got an emergency message from Simmons to get on the BUS, she didn't realise it was because they were going to save Fitz and Ward. The plane raced to the twos location, before settling down for the men to get on, The blonde raced forward, hugging Fitz as he came up the stairs, "we've been falling apart without you", he laughs at her before she pushes him inside, she looks at Ward, seeing a cut on his forehead, "come on Ward, let get you cleaned up", she leads him to the empty lab, pushing him onto a chair.

He watches her pull on some gloves, "what were you up to?"

"I was called to stick a mans stomach back together, they suspected organ injury but he was fine", she cleans Wards head making him hiss, "sorry. I'll only put some butterfly stitches in it", she takes the stitches out of her box, getting closer to Ward to stick them on, "he was flirting with me while dosed up on morphine"

Ward laughs at this, "well, you're a very attractive woman. I'm not surprised", Joy laughs at this, pressing a square bandaid over the stitches, "is that all you did?"

"Simmons and Skye got up to some mischief", she smiles at the man pulling her gloves off, "I would if been involved but my expertise was needed, elsewhere"

Ward stands up, "you should get some wings, you'd get places faster, and you'd be a real angel then", he stares into her eyes, "though, you already are a real angel", he winks at her, shocked when she kisses his cheek.

"That was for saving me", she smirks at the tall man, "it's all you're going to get so don't get your hopes up", he laughs as she walks away.

"I like you dress"

Joy shouts back with a smirk, "I bet you do"

I really HATE this episode