Fitz nods, "is here", the three watch the combat agents walk through the door, but cringe when SKyes arm gets stuck to the wall, "ouch", Fitz looks at the two girls, "we should probably head over to the tech corridor"

Simmons gasps, "oh, I can't wait to see the new chem kit"

"Yeah, I want to take a look at the experimental nerve replacements they've got", Joy smiles as they walk to the tech corridor.

Later on, Joy and Simmons watch Fitz push a cart to them, "I've brought a few other party favours", the glass door shuts on his cart, "oh, come on. What the... open. it's stuck, the carts stuck", Skye watches with them as he tries to pry the doors open, they slowly slide wider, "thats unbelievable", then shut again, "what the hell. Who designed this? in the HUB, of all places", Joy cringes at her friends struggle, he finally gets the cart through but the doors now close in his face, "oh, thats-" his voice is muffled by the barrier.

 Who designed this? in the HUB, of all places", Joy cringes at her friends struggle, he finally gets the cart through but the doors now close in his face, "oh, thats-" his voice is muffled by the barrier

Joy stands beside Ward as he prepares for the mission, she just came from saying goodbye to Fitz, wishing him luck. The brunette next to her smirks, "are you worried about me?"

"No, of course not", she looks him over, "just want to know what equipment I'm going to need to fix you", he laughs at this before the two walk up to the command centre. Joy goes to Fitzs' bunk looking at her friend, "Fitz, why have you packed so much?", he holds a finger up to her.

Fitz walks to the Command Centre, "more moving, less talking. Agent Ward. Times not on our side", Joy and Simmons share a worried look as their friend walks away, he looks back at them once more, so they give him an encouraging smile and nod.

 Times not on our side", Joy and Simmons share a worried look as their friend walks away, he looks back at them once more, so they give him an encouraging smile and nod

The girls of the team are in the lab of the BUS, sorting a few things out, an agent knock the night-night gun making Simmons jump forward, "oh, no, no, no. Please be careful", she slides the gun into her bag, "can you imagine what Fitz would do if the night-night gun was broken when he came back?", she looks at Joy who is checking her medical supplies, filling out an order fro for a few things, "surely he'll be OK out there, right?"

Skye looks up to the British woman, "well... agent Mays level 7, maybe she could give us an update on their mission", she raises her eyebrows at the older woman, who stares blankly back, "does that mean that you do know something and you can't tell us? or that you don't know anything? which non-expression is this?"