Sick Day {Fluff}

Summary: You catch a cold from being out on a long mission in winter, and Hawks nurses you back to health.

Warning: Bish it's a fluff-

S/n = Sidekick's name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AchOOoO!"

You sniffled as you half-heartedly wiped your nose with your forearm. You sighed, lifting your binoculars back up to your face as you stared intently through them. You were currently spying on Twice and Dabi from a distance, a mission given by the Commission. There wasn't really much movement, since the only thing they were doing was smoking cigarettes without the need for a lighter, courtesy of Dabi's quirk.

One of your many sidekicks yawned behind you, rubbing her eyes tiredly. "H/n ma'am? It's been three hours...Can we go back now?... They're not doing anything but smoking..." She whined impatiently, your other 4 sidekicks that were with you nodded tiredly in agreement.

You clicked your tounge. "Stupid, this was an order from the Commission. If you haven't realized, I'm still not exactly free from their toxic claws. If you want to deal with them then be my guest." You snarked with a sharp glare.

One of your other sidekicks sighed. "Boss, it's freezing out. You haven't brought a coat either, we all have coats and we'll still freezing to death. You're going to get incredibly sick." He shudder, still hugging himself as he'd been doing for the past two hours or so.

You looked down at the ground of the rooftop you were all hiding on, debating on whether you should leave or not. You had obviously already caught a cold, your sidekicks were getting colder by the minute, and the villains you were spying on didn't seem to have much movement at all.

You sighed, tired and cold. "Fine...Let's go back to the agency...S/n, when we get back, call the Commission and explain the situation to them. The rest, head back to your usual schedules." You ordered firmly before standing up.

One of your sidekicks rose a brow. "Ma'am, aren't you going home?" He asked curiously as you simply shook your head. "I still have work that needs to be completed. I won't be able to concentrate at home so call Hawks and tell him I'll be coming home late." You ordered firmly to your sidekicks before jumping off the rooftop.

He sighed, "Hawks is gonna love this one..."

-With Hawks-

"Honey got a booty like pow pow pow~" Keigo sang while molding the rice he cooked up into onigiris. Normally, his pretty little girlfriend would do most of the cooking. However since he got home much sooner than usual, he decided to cook for his future wifey .

"Honey got some boobies like wow oh wow~" He sang before he heard his phone ring. He rose a brow, was it the Commission? He sighed and picked up his phone, recognizing the number as your agency's secretary number. He immediately answered the call and rose the phone up to his ear. "Hello, Hawks speaking."

"Hawks sir, good evening. It's S/n. Boss wanted me to inform you that'd she'd be coming home late. But between you and me, please get over here and take her home...She caught a bad cold but insists on staying and doing work... Please get over here and take her home..." Your sidekick told him worriedly.

His eyes widened as he immediately dropped the onigiri he was making and ran towards the door to get his jacket. "I'm on my way!" He yelled before he hung up, jumped out the window and took off in a hurry.

-With Y/n-

You were currently busy replying to emails from different companies and agencies, when suddenly, Keigo busted the window of your office open and flew inside, nearly crashing into your wall from how fast he was flying.