"What do you want now Aizen?" Hitsugaya said bitterly which caused Aizen to chuckle.

"heh, still hate me Captain Hitsugaya? what I want is none of your business." 

"Then what the fuck do you want from us.." Rukia spat.

"Ohh feisty, but since you're so desperate i'll tell you.." He paused.

"I'm here to find the seal Yhwach is in." He smiled mockingly.

"I know where is it." Unohana smirked

Aizen was having second thoughts.

"Really? how'd you know?"

"Because the two of us were the ones who managed to seal him." Unohana grinned.

Aizen lunged his sword at Unohana while the other three tried to attack him.

"HEY! becareful with his shikai! it's an illusion!" Byakuya reminds.

"WE KNOW!" Hitsugaya and Rukia yelled.

while they continued fighting each other for a while, a big purple orb was released.

'That must be Gojo..' Unohana thought while blocking Aizen's sword with hers.

"Aizen, you lost the Hogyouku right?" Unohana stated.

"What?-"

"He did???! -"

"It was kind of obvious in the beginning.. I can't feel the Hogyouku's presence in him." Byakuya said.

Aizen's face contorted and his mood was ruined.

'Tch.'

"Then you must be weaker right now.. we can kill you altogether without me using bankai you know." Unohana smiled.

"Hah. you got me.." Aizen paused while he looked down at the area where the veil was placed earlier.

"I wonder if they're donw now." It was Aizen's turn to be cocky right now.

'HE' S WORKING WITH THEM?! -' The four widened their eyes and was disappointed at their selves for not thinking of that possibility earlier.

"AIZEN!" Hitsugaya and Rukia shouted when they were supposednto capture him but in light speed Aizen was now gone in their sights.

"Fuck.."Byakuya cursed.

"Let's all go down now.." Unohana spoke slowly.

______________________________

"Can you four explain what the hell was happening up there?" Gakuganji asked.

Unohana and the other three were now interviewed because of that destruction earlier, they almost  destroyed the whole campus with them fighting.

Unohana was supposed to heal the students, that's why she was pissed when she was called out for an interview.

"All right, I'll explain everything about my life now." Unohana was tired of hiding her true identity, her new duty was to kill Sosuke Aizen at any cause.

She explaimed from the very top again, sighing at the thought that she had explained her past to many people now.

She started saying how that she was a Soul Reaper together with the other five people.

She revealed her true identity which was Unohana Yachiru, the teachers and principals except Gojo were not fond of that.

Knowing Yachiru that she was once known as the most diabolical criminal to ever exist in history since Heian Period.

"YOU MUST BE EXECUTED-" the old man Gakuganji was cutted off with the cold stare of Unohana.

"Isn't it an advantage for you to have us on your side? Me alone is stronger than all of you combined." She spoked, her attitude completely went upside down.

Utahime thought thag her choice of words were like Gojo's but the way it was delivered had an impact.

'I'm gonna scold my students nonstop if they' ll bother her students again .. ' Utahime sweatdropped

Yaga had no say since he was speechless all this time, seeing Unohana' s attitude and revealing her true identity was enough to make him shut up.

She was unrecognizable and if someone saw her in this state no one would ever think that she was capable of smiling so delicately.

She looked menacing, it was the first time Hitsugaya and Rukia to see this attitude so it surprised them.

"." The principal can't speak a word.

"I don't mind letting the whole world know that we still exist, but if you ever get in our way..." She paused

"I'm gonna cut you to shreds."
______________________________
there might be a lot of errors again but i will correct it in the future losllwkw

" ______________________________there might be a lot of errors again but i will correct it in the future losllwkw

💀💀💀 anyways goodjob will