"Earth..." I call out his name as he moves closer.

"Let practice kissing..." He said while still staring at my lips. My heart begin to beat like rock song.

He move closer, I don't even know it is possible to be any closer, my face feels heated with his proximity. I can feel his hand holding himself next to my hip on the bed.

I hold on to his shoulder to stop him.

"But we don't have a kissing scene Earth." I read the script numerous time and there's no intimate scene, just slight touching here and there.

"Are you shy?" Earth ask but still not barging from him position.

I just turn my face away, don't know what to answer. Of course I am shy, I've never been kissed. And to be merely practice to the man I love... I don't know whether I should be in joy or pathetic.

"No..." My ego won't let him win of course.

"Then let's kiss..." gosh this man going to be death of me.

I take a deep breath, try to find reasoning with his action.

"But Earth, there's no kissing scene right?" Again I ask.

"In the script there's none. But P'Aof could ask us while filming in the spurt of moment..." Oh. I never think of that. There're a lot of out script moment so far, director and actor tend to improvise from time to time.

I turn to look at him.

"Do we really need to practice?" I know I sound so dumb right now.

"I feels we need too..." Earth simple answers. My heart feels like it could be exploding at any moment. But here he was not moving and waiting for me.

I don't know what I should do. If I firmly decline, will Earth find it's weird, it's the job. Will I be able to handle it if P'Aof really ask us to kiss tomorrow?

Maybe I should just do it, so I can sort out my feelings and get rid of any overwhelm emotions? I am not taking advantage of situation, it's a job. Earth does not has feelings for me, he is a professional. I am the one who need to overcome my romance or this might makes me crazy.

I don't know how long I've been talking to myself in my mind, but Earth slight touch on my thigh wakes me out of my daze.

"Fine... let's do it!" I close my eyes as I am afraid I might faint seeing him this close as he was about to kiss me.

I can feel his hand on my neck and his thumb rubbing my cheeks,

"Open your eyes Mix... please..." I don't know why, but hearing him calling out my name instead of Tian makes me feel this is Earth instead of Phupha.

Slowly... I open my eyes and our eyes lock into each other.

His thumb has now stroking my lips and I can see his eyes following his thumbs over my lips. My hands with their own thought, slowly moving up his arm towards his shoulder.

"Earth..." His touch making me losing my mind.

"Humm..." and just like that he pressed his lips over mine. He continue to press his lips tenderly over my upper and lower lips. I don't know what I shall do, but after a while I can feel his tongue stroking the seams of my lips trying to invade further. And I just let him, the kiss turning too hot for me to bare and to just stay still.

I don't know when, but my hand were now holding his waist tight and not ready to let go.

We continue to kiss hard. I can feel Earth weight on my body. I don't know how long we were kissing and pasted to each other... but the moment I feel heat all over my body I know I need to stop.

I don't think I can trust myself if we go further than this.

"Earth... I think we practice enough." His eyes looks feral but turn calm after a while. His hand still not letting me go, they were casually resting on my hips as Earth resting his forehead over mine while trying to calm himself.

My heart was still beating fast and the closeness of our body right now, it didn't help. After a while Earth finally speak.

"Yeah, I think we're going to nail the kiss scene if P'Aof ask for it tomorrow." And he arrange himself laying on my bed.

"Aww... go to your bed." I push his body without any effort. But he pulls me to lie down next to him instead and engulf me in his big arm.

"Earth... let me go."

"No, let's sleep like this tonight." My head is now nestled between his chest and neck. Tired of fighting, I just circle my arm on his waist.

"Do you always practice kissing before shooting?" I don't know why I ask. But suddenly I need to verify that this is work because my feelings were seemly try to indulge me that this is more.

"No... Just with you Mix." Oh.

"Why?" Shut your mouth Mix.

"Why what?" Of course he want to make this harder.

"Why just with me?" I can feel his hand holding my shoulder harder while the other were leisurely stroking my back and suddenly I can feel his kiss on my forehead.

"Let's sleep... it going to be a hard day tomorrow."

And just like that, he dismiss me. After making my emotion and desire erratic.

=====

Hi, miss me? Keep voting please, the more vote the more faster I'll write... #pinkyswear