Chapter 115: Xpel 225

Start from the beginning

"You're the only damn person that I want to see that happen with," Alex replies as Chase punches in the door code. The trio then head inside, with Ryan slipping the door closed behind them. "I should've taken Stewart with me, damn it!"

"Karma will get his ass..." Chase then pulls Alex close to him, placing a kiss on his lips. "For now, though, there's someone that I think needs some loving."

"The pole winner?" Chase shakes his head no as he pins Alex back up against the kitchen counter. "Me?"

"Absolutely, because I need to find some way to you out of your foul mood with a smile." He then kisses Alex's lips as Ryan sneaks up from behind Chase, wrapping his arms around and placing a kiss on Chase's neck.

"Fortunately, I like celebrating my poles by eating a Georgia peach – and can offer some comfort to you in the process," Ryan adds, before laying another kiss.

"Damn..." Chase pushes his crotch against Alex's, grinding against him as the lips follow the same pattern together. He then reaches for the zipper on the firesuit, slowly pulling it down.

"Cure me, please," Alex begs as he reaches his arms underneath Chase's white t-shirt, slipping it off as his own firesuit falls to the ground. Ryan takes full advantage from his position, placing a trail of kisses along Chase's bare shoulders, sucking on the edge of his left side a little.

"Save our boy Chase," Ryan instructs as a light moan escapes Alex's lips in feeling his and Chase's cocks growing harder against each other despite the remaining fabric.

"That's the plan," Chase replies, before placing another kiss on Alex's neck as he reaches for the boxers, running the tip of his finger along the waistband.

"Good boy..." Ryan followed the same method with Chase's tight ass black shorts, liking how they brought out every single damn feature of his sexy peach ass that he adored more than anything.

"Too much teasing.." Alex proclaims as he arches his back off of the counter, pushing his cock more against Chase's, moan escaping from Chase in feeling how hard Alex was.

"Do you need daddy's cure tonight?" He questions, earning a nod in response. He then slips the boxers down, before taking in the sight of the angry cock, pre-cum slightly dripping off. "What did daddy tell you about making a mess?"

"That's what daddy gets when he doesn't deliver..." Chase then makes his way down Alex's body, allowing his tongue to trail the full length – from chest, to stomach, followed by along his full waistline and down his left leg.

"Daddy needs to be punished," Ryan states as he slips his own jeans off, brushing his cock up against Chase's back. Chase lets out a moan, knowing exactly where this was going.

"Both of you are going to regret saying those words," he replies as he flicks the edge of Alex's cock with the bare edge of his tongue. He then takes his finger tips, lightly brushing them against Alex's balls as a moan escapes his lips.

"Are you sure? Because I am about to fuck your brains out." Ryan then slips away, only to return with the bottle of lube in hand, thankful he remembered Chase's secret storage places for it in the motorcoach.

"Fuck..." Chase finds himself on all fours, his tongue flicking the edge of Alex's cock once again as he feels a finger go in his ass. A moan escapes as he feels Ryan work it around a couple times, ensuring there was enough lube, before pulling out.

"Aren't you supposed to be curing my damn pain?" Alex questions, swaying his cock before Chase's mouth as his eyes dart back and forth following it.

"Need you both," Chase begs, before taking the tip of Alex's cock in his mouth. As he twirls his tongue around, he feels Ryan insert himself inside, fully and deeply, a moan escaping immediately.

"That's it daddy, accept me," Ryan states as he begins thrusting slowly. He then begins to pick up speed, causing Chase's sucks on Alex to become faster, as he takes in more and more with each suck, allowing Alex's cock to touch the back of his throat.

"Fuck!" Alex lets out, his hips buckling off of the counter as he tries to find something to grip on. He then felt his world was about to explode, though, as Ryan's lips met his, pressing against them with passion, as the thrusts from Ryan to Chase continue.

"Cum for daddy..." Alex lets out a loud moan, before shooting off a full load, with Chase savoring every single drop as Ryan slows the thrusting in the ass down, cum filling him from there, too.

"Holy fuck.." Chase lets out afterwards as Ryan slowly pulls out, eyes focused on the man below him. "That was amazing..." He then slowly stands up, barely able to stand with the workout endured, body leaning against Alex as their lips meet each other, with Alex getting to taste himself in the process.

"Are you okay?" Chase nods his head yes in return as they separate, both leaning back against the counter as Ryan stands across from them both.

"That was by far the most amazing experience, ever. Fuck..." Ryan just smirks in response as he glances between the pair of cocks before him, knowing it was probably going to be the first of many things tonight.

"Can I just say that I am hungry, and it's not for dinner?" Ryan offers, before moving closer to them, standing between them, stroking them both at the same time.

"Ry.." Chase lets out, not knowing if he was quite ready for round two yet, especially standing in the kitchen, but not wanting to say no as his body craved every single touch he got from both of them.

"I need loving, remember?" Alex tries to proclaim his place in line, tugging on a bit of Ryan's hair to get his attention. Ryan just smirks in response as he looks into the eyes of desire before him.

"Look at what we've done to you," Ryan offers, before placing a kiss on Alex's lips, as he continues to stroke Chase, very slightly, at the same time.

It was going to be a damn good night.