"Huh? What are you talking about Haechan?" Jaemin asked as he stared at the tanned-skinned male.

"Is it true that Renjun kis-" He got cut off by Renjun putting his hand on his mouth to keep him from saying anything further.

"Is it true that Renjun did what?" Jeno asked.

Donghyuck managed to remove Renjun's hand from his mouth, "Is it true that he kis-" And he got cut off by Renjun putting his hand back over his mouth.

"You know what. We're going to head to class now, see you guys there!" Renjun said and walked away while dragging Donghyuck with his hand still over his mouth.

"Why is Ge dragging Haechan hyung away with his hand over his mouth?" They turned to see Chenle and Jisung standing there confused as they had just watched Donghyuck get dragged away by Renjun.

"Haechan was going to ask Jeno and I something but Junnie kept putting his hand over his mouth, preventing him from saying anything." Jaemin explained to the younger two.

"Wait Mark hyung you've been here the whole time right? If so what was Haechan going to ask us?" Jeno asked the older boy.

Mark gulped nervously and looked away from them, "Oh would you look at that I have to go use the bathroom, better go before class starts. Bye." That was the last thing he said before he walked away from them going to the "bathroom" like he said.

Jeno sighed as he watched him disappear around a corner, "Are we ever going to find out what his question was?" He asked.

"Probably not hyung." Jisung answered making Jeno sigh once again.

Meanwhile, Renjun had dragged Donghyuck down a random hallway where there was no one in sight then let him go and watched as he stood up straight.

"Hyuck you can't just go around asking them that!!" Renjun whispered-yelled.

"Why not? I mean it did happen right?" Donghyuck asked.

"Of course it did but still you can't just go around asking them if I kissed them. That'll be weird." He said.

Donghyuck could only sigh at his best friend actions and said. "I don't see a problem with asking them if it happened, I mean I'm pretty sure they blushed after they realized what you did because they're like basically in love with you and your the same way with them."

"But-" Before Renjun could finish someone said something.

"Wow. In love with a weirdo like him? I highly doubt it. If anything they're disgusted with you." The person came from around the corner and they saw that it was Jihye and Hajun.

Donghyuck glared at them as he balled up his fist. "Fuck off Jihye no one asked what the fuck you think. This isn't your fucking relationship so stay out of it." He said.

"Do you think I care if it's not my relationship? I mean it isn't yours either." She said smirking at him.

"He's my best friend he has right to know everything but you on the other hand need to stay the fuck away from Jeno and Jaemin. They aren't in love with you as you can clearly tell because they're already dating me." Renjun said.

The smirk on her face immediately fell and she became angry. "They're dating you?! Out of all people?! Please. Your disgusting, and so worthless, you can't even do anything properly!" She said.

"What? You thought they'd date you? Honestly, don't be so childish. They don't even spare a single damn glance at your ass." Renjun said and rolled his eyes.