Ummm... Hi?

Hello readers.
I guess I'm a bit late on that new chapter lol.
So funny story. I logged out of this account about 6 years ago and forgot about it until I was on the phone with a friend and they reminded me I used to write on here. Out of curiosity I figured out me old account and logged back in. I was completely shocked to see that one of my books had 100k reads when last time I was on this account it didn't even have 100. I barely even remember this book, so I looked back at what I wrote and if you can't tell by reading this authors note, my writing has changed a lot in 6 years (I was in middle school when I started writing this). I've read through all your comments on this book and debated what I wanted to do with it and if anyone is still here, I want to rewrite it. Now if I'm completely honest this plot is rough and I have no clue where I was going with it, so a lot is probably going to change. Also, I'm a college student, so no promises on this being started soon (summer starts in May, so hopefully then I'll have the time to have chapters come out consistently). Another thing is in the past 6 years I realized I'm a lesbian, so I'll keep this book being a boy and girl, but I definitely will not be writing anything too spicy. I'm really sorry that this author's note took 6 years to come out and that there was never a new chapter, but I hope a rewrite will make up for it.
-Evren