Chapter 1

Mal  :Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 20 years ago... Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks... basically all the really interesting people... and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so I thought. Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first this happened.

Ben was getting his suit done he keeps looking out to the isle of the lost . He feels like the kids there should have a other chance at a better life and he keeps on looking at the huge castle that is on the lost as well . His mother and father come walking in . 

Beast : How is it possible that you are going to be crowed king next month ? you'er just a baby!

Belle: He's turning 16 dear . 

Beast : 16? That far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42 . 

Belle : Uh , you decided to marry me at 28 . 

Beast : It was either you or the teapot . Kidding 

Ben laughs at his dads joke and he clears his throat thinking about what he was about to do and how his mom and dad is going to take it but he will fight to bring kids over to have a better chance . 

Ben : Mom , Dad . I've chosen my first official proclamation . I've decided that the kids on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon . Every time I look out to the island , I feel like they've been abandon . 

Beast: The kids of our sworn enemies . Living among us? 

Ben : We start out with a few at first, only the ones that need our help the most . I've already chosen them . 

Beast : Have you? 

Belle : I gave you a second chance . Who are their parents? 

Ben : Cruella De Vil... Jafar... Evil Queen...  jareth goblin  and Maleficent.

Beast : MALEFICENT! SHE IS THE WORST VILLAIN IN THE LAND . 

Ben : Dad just hear me out!! 

Beast : I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes . 

Ben : Dad, their kids are good . Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad? 

Beast : I suppose their kids are good 

Belle : Well, well done . 

Belle and beast left Ben alone and he looks at the big castle and in his dreams he keeps on seeing a pretty girl holding a glass ball with a smirk on her face and red and blue eyes . 

Time skip to the isle of the lost 

Mal steals a kids candy , which her mom shows up and Mal knows that it's her because everyone runs away . Mal turns around and sees her mom's guards. 

Mal: Hi mom 

Maleficent: Stealing candy mal? , I'm so disappointed . 

Mal : It was from a baby . 

Maleficent : That's my nasty little girl. 

Mal gives the candy to her mom for her to only spit on it and put it under her arm and gives it to one of her guards . 

Maleficent : Give it back to the dreadful creature.

Mal : Mom 

Maleficent : It's the deeds, Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms. (Mal: "Cursing entire kingdoms.") You. Walk with me. See, I'm, just trying to teach you the thing that really counts... how to be me. 

Mal : I know...I will do better . 

Maleficent : Oh! There's news! I buried the lede. You five have been chosen to go to a different school... In Auradon.

When mal's friends heard that they tried to run but were caught by her guards . 

Mal : What? I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses . 

Evie : And princes 

Mal looks at her like she was crazy . 

Evie : Ugh 

Jay : Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless It's leather. You feel me?

Jay tires to high five Carlos but was left hanging . 

Carlos : I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave. 

Jay comes behind Carlos and scares him 

Jay : Woof 

Carlos jumps and hits jay in the shoulder. 

Mal : Yeah mom we are not going and who is this other person that is going with us? 

Maleficent : Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin. It's all about world dominance. Now come we have to get them . 

They all walk behind Mal's mom after a few they come to a huge castle and they see two big guards at the doors when they see Maleficent they let her in . 

(This is the castle ) 

The guards lead her to the throne room and they see goblins everywhere they see a woman on a throne looking board but it looks like getting an idea and they hear her start to sing . 

(Phoenix is Jareth and she is dressed in the same thing as him but female and hair the same to the whole time she can transform into an owl at will, and uses this form to travel anywhere. she can manipulate crystal balls and turns into Jafar snake . She has the same makeup the whole time and she has sharp nails as well so yes she is just like her dad  . And her eye color is red and blue miss match eyes .  ) 

Phoenix and the goblins laugh and she sits back on her throne when they hear someone clearing their throat Phoenix lazy looks over to find Maleficent and some kids next to her

Phoenix and the goblins laugh and she sits back on her throne when they hear someone clearing their throat Phoenix lazy looks over to find Maleficent and some kids next to her . Phoenix makes a glass ball in her hand and plays with it . 

Phoenix : So I guess you have told them about the news hmm? 

Maleficent : Yes I have and I will make sure that the ride will come by and get you . 

Mal looks at the woman and she steps up and the woman looks at her and smirks . 

Mal : So what is your name?

Phoenix : Phoenix Jareth and you will see more of me the next day .