"Next!" Finally, it was Tommy's turn to get his ticket.

Once he was close enough, the man spoke again, "Where is your destination?"

"Hunter academy, I'm a student." Tommy reached into his pocket and grabbed his wallet to show the man his id. The dude looked over it for a few minutes before nodding at Tommy, signaling for him to head on. Tommy's favorite vampire hunter perk had to be free train rides to the academy.

He stepped inside of the train and looked at saw completely empty train compartments; guess he was the only one riding today. However as Tommy sat down he just couldn't shake this feeling of dread. He didn't know why but it felt as if something was...wrong, maybe even dangerous here.

Tommy knew he should've left in this moment, he should have stood up as quickly as possible and gone to a shitty hotel but he didn't. For a good while nothing happened, the train stayed dormant and no one new came on. That was until, these two very eccentric men stepped on.

First there was there was the pink haired man, his hair was long and neatly tied into braid, his clothes were fancy having black dress pants with a silk wine colored button up, with all of this he had what looked to be real gold jewelry.

The second was slightly taller, maybe about 6'3 while the other was 6'1, and had dirty blonde hair. He wore a green hoodie, black slightly baggy jeans, and a white surgical mask that had a smile painted on it. His outfit was much more casual looking but considering it was all designer clothes, it probably still costed a good bit.

Tommy's mind couldn't help but go to one sentence, 'What kinda pretentious fuckers-'

He was soon brought away from that however when the two men began to walk towards him. Wait, had they caught him staring? Prime he hopes not, Tommy really wasn't in the mood to deal with offended rich people.

"Hey, sorry, can we sit here?" the dirty blonde asked, "we figured you're going to the vampire academy too and we're a bit confused on where we should go and what we're supposed to do."

Tommy nodded at the man, at least they weren't gonna yell at him.

The two sat in the seats across from him, the pink haired one being directly across while the dirty blonde was diagonal.

While he ignored it at the time, Tommy really should have taken the increase in his bad feeling as another sign to leave. Tommy didn't always make the smartest decisions though.

After a few moments of silence Tommy spoke up, "So," he started, "what exactly do you want to know?"

"We're here to visit our son, Ranboo, however we don't know where the dorms are located."the pink haired one explained.

With only such small information about the two, Tommy's opinions completely changed. Of course these guys were rich so was Ranboo, however, Ranboo was a chill rich person.

Maybe Tommy was a bit quick to judge.

He felt himself relax, "Oh, well Ranboo is actually one of my best friends so I would be happy to show you to his dorm room!"

After the had thanked him though his mind was brought back to a piece of information, "Wait, you do realize that Ranboo is currently on a mission out side of town right?"

The pink haired man gave a smile that was a bit creepy for Tommy's liking, "oh we're aware but he's coming back tomorrow so we wanted to be able to surprise him!"

This felt weird to Tommy, why do such a random surprise visit? The boy pushed back his concerns once again, he didn't have parents to properly base anything off of anyways.