ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, all of it happened so quick. You being stabbed Opa's heart attack... Then to find out that Imon and Maddy were working against our family. We had to hope that you would be okay then Opa ensured us. I just a little insight from the other side before dying... did you see him?"

"Don't tell me you believe in that life after death shit X? But I don't know. I really don't remember much when I was asleep. I do remember Opa telling me it was time to wake up and I thought he was here until I opened my eyes to see my Zücker (sugar). Man, this shit is fucked up. I didn't even get to tell him bye, and Chance...."

"Is our uncle. How the fuck did we miss that? Shit, he and Dad look just alike except one is darker than the other, and Chance has black hair. The sad thing was he was getting played by Emmanuel and Mariah." X said. "Oh, and we got overthrown. I am no longer Don, neither are the rest. Dad, Uncle Rod, Jeremiah, and Chance are our Dons now and we are apparently the underbosses, but I smell bullshit. One thing I do know is I will not sit back and do shit... Now let me go and tell your wife and our parents that you can talk so they can beat your ass." Xerxes laughed ruffling his brother's messy curls as his left hand shot up to stop him.

"Just because I'm in this bed does not give you the right to treat me as the little brother. Get your hands off of me asshole!" He said while Xerxes laughed walking to the door of the hospital room. Quickly everyone looked at him waiting for him to speak.

"Luke is fine. I think with some physical therapy he will be able to move his right side, same with walking. I saw him move his legs more than a few times and he fooled all three of your asses. The muthafucka can talk."

"WHAT I'M ABOUT TO BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HIS DAMN ASS!" Gen yelled stomping past Xerxes into the room as Luke laughed behind him. "I should beat your ass but I'm happy that my baby is awoke." She cried hugging him before X shut the door and pointed to the elevators before leaving.

"Brother tell me who is Daluchi to Emmanuel?" Victor asked Luca walking into the room

"Brother tell me who is Daluchi to Emmanuel?" Victor asked Luca walking into the room. He and Chance looked up at the man as Luca's stare fell to his younger brother's. All he knew was all of them were related but not how.

"Daluchi was his only daughter that much I know. The man thought no other man was good enough for her and refused to let the girl date or see a man. She had no life and sometimes Emmanuel acted as if he was sleeping with his own daughter. Why?" Chance asked making Luca and Victor frown.

"She was found dead in Nigeria. Officials there believe she was killed elsewhere and brought back there. Given the fact, your family is important there her death seems suspicious. I had some men go to Nigeria and recover the body. Since Daluchi was family I thought you would want to give the girl a proper burial unless..."

"No, she doesn't deserve to be cut up and thrown to wild animals. Daluchi was a sweet girl scared of her father. That is why I fear that Emmanuel did this. She disobeyed in some way and it ended in her death. Plus, maybe it will help us find where said was actually killed." Chance spoke as Jeremiah shook his head.