Chapter 3: Kidnapping

It had been almost a week since I had Fenrir and Shadow almost turn Randy and Keith's dicks into their new chew toys, making sure to promptly and thoroughly brush the pups' teeth when Luna and I got home incase those asshats  could possibly give our dogs any yuckiness from biting them, which I was sure was possible because Randy smelled like he was a walking STD even though I was positive he couldn't get pussy if he paid for it. The whole week went uneventful, I'd see Randy and Keith at school and they'd hightail it the opposite direction when they saw me or Luna walking towards their general direction, which I found quite amusing. Luna, though thankful they were leaving us the hell alone, was not as amused by the older boys' fear as I was. I thought it was absolutely delicious that they seemed scared of us even without our guard dogs there to protect us. Scarlet and Jake thought it was pretty funny too when we told them about it at lunch the Wednesday after it happened.

"Holy shit, first of all how did you even train your dogs to do that?! That's fucking hilarious!" Scarlet said. Jake was a little less enthusiastic about it considering where the dogs where taught to bite, shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

"I can't believe you'd let your dogs go for their dicks. Who knows what they got goin' on down their. Randy and Keith are gross. I sure as shit wouldn't let my pitbull, Bunny, go after their shit, I'd make her go after their ankles or something." Jake said. Luna nodded.

"Yeah, I didn't even know Echo taught them that command, it's a little unorthodox. Honestly though I'm glad she did, I think Keith would've just kicked Shadow off since she's pretty average sized for a German Shepard. Fenrir though? Hell I'm surprised Randy and Keith didn't shit themselves when they saw him. Fenrir is fuckin' huge man." She said.

"How big is he?" Jake asked curiously. I had forgotten that I didn't tell them Fenrir's breed before now.

"Honestly? Pretty damn big. You know how big Great Danes get?? Think that but a about a foot or so bigger with extra fluff and muscle. He's considered a Lupin dog because he's a wolf cross breed. His particular breed is a cross of wolf and German Shepard. I think he's as big as he's gonna get but I'm not sure, the shelter we got him at wasn't sure of exactly how old he is though he's about one or two years old, so he could get bigger or he could stay the same size." I said with a shrug, taking a swig of my chocolate milk before taking another bite of my very dry and very plain tuna fish sandwich. I would've opted for the spaghetti they served today, but school spaghetti tastes like half assed chef Boyardee's. After another couple minutes of talking about Fenrir, the four of us fell silent as we finished our food. After almost fifteen minutes of silence, and about ten of me trying to catch a few z's before lunch ended Jake gasped with a "Holy shit, that's bad" face.

"Guys listen to this," He said, his brows furrowed as he read a news article to us off his phone. "On September twenty-eighth Jason Newman, Lidia Newman, and their oldest son Damien were found mutilated in their home, their infant son Cory and their twelve year old daughter were left unharmed. Authorities say that the Newman's and their oldest son were stabbed over forty times each, with a smile carved into their faces, and the word 'Guilty', written in what seems to be blood, multiple times on the walls of each victims room. The younger children were found sleeping in the basement with the word 'innocent' written on the door. The officer in charge of the investigation, officer Mitchell, says that there were signs of abuse on both of the younger children that were too old to be caused by the murderer, leading investigators to believe that this was a revenge killing by someone who knew the younger Newmans were being abused." Jake said. We sat in silence mulling it over. I thought very carefully about how the parents and older brother were killed. Smiles carved into their faces? Isn't that what that psycho kid Jeff did to his victims when he went crazy? I thought. I must've said what I was thinking out loud because Luna and Scarlet gasped, Jake nodding with a fearful yet stoic look on his face.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 12, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

I Fell in Love with a Serial Killerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें