Solomon's Cooking (actual chapter)

Start from the beginning

The sound of the door hitting the wall activates. The sound repeating a few more seconds over Simeon's voice.

"Solomon it's time to go home!- Oh, Solo did you make this.. cake?" I cringe at the nickname. "It's one of those human world cakes that are supposed to look like a real object or some other food, when you cut it open it reveals the original cake texture and the outer layer is smoothed out icing. I saw it with Diavolo on TikTok." "Not you being a talking cookbook." I told Barbatos. "Simeon, let's go home." "I have to speak to Barbatos for a moment. You can go to the car. And please remember to buckle your seatbelt." Barbatos softly laughed. "Really?" I said, not impressed. I stomped off embarrassed, my face a bit tinted red.

(A/N: I realized, I have a strong habit of writing in first person. I scratched the inside of my left ear too much and it started bleeding in class, I get home, the right ear bleeds. What???)

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

3rd person POV
The next day again.

Beel chose to sit in the livingroom until the cake arrived, trying to convince himself not to plan to betray his brothers. He texted Belphie.

GC: Cuddle Brothers

Beel: Can you please prevent me from eating the cake when it arrives?

Belphie: No. Do as you please. :)

Beel: I'll get in trouble, though!

Belphie: It's not your fault, you can't control it. :(

Beel: I don't want Lucifer to get mad. :(

Belphie: :(

Beel: :(

Belphie: Fine.

Beel: :)

Belphie: Would you be interested in joining the Anti-Lucifer League?

Beel: No.

Belphie: Hehe.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

All of the side characters arrived to the House of Lamentation.

"Lucifer!" Dia ran up to Lucifer and hugged him. Lucifer's brothers snickered, watching. "Hi, Diavolo." Lucifer softly pushed Diavolo off him. Diavolo frowned. Lucifer then had to returned the hug, whispering something in Dia's ear. Levi proceeded to take pictures to add to his collection.

Barbatos and Solomon walk in, Luke and Simeon behind him. Barbatos is in his demon form and Solomon in a chef uniform with a hat. Barbatos is holding a big white box.

Diavolo fixes himself and starts to speak. "I'm here to escape my paperwork duties!" He smiled. "And to see Lucifer." Asmo whispered. "Asmo, have you ever seen a bl anime? You might be interested in that-" "Leviathan, do not interrupt the Young Lord/Lord Diavolo!" Barbatos and Lucifer yelled. Diavolo chuckled and awkwardly. "I am here to introduce Barbatos the stand by man, and Chef Solomon and his baking."
Solomon spoke first.

"Thanks to my amazing mentor, I can redeem myself for giving Beel food poisoning. Again, I am sorry, Beel.. and Belphegor." Belphie smiled evilly. "You aren't forgiven." Beel made his eyebrows do a concerned gesture. MC silently cheering Belphie on.

(A/N: Please ☆vote☆, I even drew for this chapter. You people don't like meh.😭)

"Now, I shall let Barbatos do the rest of the talking." Barbatos stepped forward. He placed the box on the table and pulled the top open, the four other sides of the square falling afterwards.
"Here presented to you is the cake, Solomon handmade. I have eaten the first slice to show that it is actually a cake. It was good!" Beel was covering his mouth to prevent himself from drooling. "I'll hurry up.." Barbatos put on some clear gloves and proceeded to speak. "The pot itself is icied cake, the handles are chocolate covered pretzels from the Devildom, the unidentified matter dripping from the pot, that is all around the pot, is dyed syrup from the human world." Barbatos took a big cutting knife and placed it beside the cake. "The gumdrops represent bubbles from the pot, from the human world. The fish is blue raspberry Jolly Ranchers, melted then frozen in a mold, from the human world. The green goop is also dyed syrup. The bone isn't a real bone, obviously, it's a special kind a marshmallow from the Celestial Realm as well as the just ripe strawberry in the front. I gave Solomon the ingredients and instructions. I didn't move a finger."

Simeon gave Solomon a hug. Then, Barbatos gave Solomon a hug. Simeon joined again along with MC and Beel. Belphie and Satan only joined in an attempt to suffocate Solomon. Diavolo joined dragging Lucifer with him. Asmo and Luke joined after everyone stopped dragging each other. Only Mammon and Levi where left. Levi and Mammon took out their D.D.D.s and took pictures of the both of them and the group hug. They joined after.

"Somebody, help me!" Solomon said, his voice muffled under 12 people. "Guys, we should let go of him or well be charged with murder." Luke claimed. "Aww." Belphie just wanted his revenge.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After the party? Cake thing, Solomon is listening to whatever music while making his potions. Blue apple, fairy ashes..

Maybe I should put charcoal and Jell-O in the spaghetti Asmo wanted. I am a very creative chef! It works really well with my potion making. Simeon was right, cooking is similar to potion making... Solomon smiled at the thought of making Asmo proud.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

☆My finger hurts.☆