ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Let me guess your parents are about to kick us out of the main house," Riley spoke standing in the middle of the office floor upset

"Let me guess your parents are about to kick us out of the main house," Riley spoke standing in the middle of the office floor upset. Xerxes didn't see what for she was always complaining about her duties as Donna. Now she was free and still complaining.

"I don't think my dad is worried too much about who lives in the main house Riley. If it is that so what? Then we wouldn't have to deal with everyone that's here. Finally, we can have our own fucking privacy...."

"Yeah whatever...."

"RILEY WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?! I haven't done anything wrong to you and all I am getting lately is fucking attuite. Why? Because I know you are not fucking mad at me for what happened to your so-called best friend! I didn't tell Mariah to go out and damn cheat, and I definitely did not break her fucking neck!" He yelled as she whipped toward him with a frown.

"No, but you fucking allowed the man that killed her to fucking live Xerxes! I get it though blood is thicker than water. Chance is better because he has the almighty Köhler blood running through his body and Mariah was fucking shit! SHE WAS MY FRIEND! MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND XERXES!" She yelled poking her finger into his chest.

"You act as if I decided to let him live. It was my Opa's dying wish and you knew my Father was going to honor it. Still, you forget that best friends don't do shit as she did. Mariah turned against us, Riley. Her family, husband, children, her best friend, and Donna! She did that a long time ago when she decided to help the maid impregnate herself and told you she caught me fucking her against the wall. AND you believed her! Now I see clearly where your loyalty lies...."

"ADRIEL WAIT!" She yelled pulling at his arm as he pulled away reaching for the door. Only for it to open with his dad, Rodney, and their moms standing on the other side.

"Are we interrupting something?" Luca asked as Xerxes shook his head turning back into the office and taking a sit far away from his wife. Riley sighed sitting beside her mom while everyone looked between the two.

"I don't know what the fuck is going on, but chile it ends now! I know you are not mad at your fucking husband because of what Mariah did! Riley stop acting like a spoiled brat as if you were Xylia or one of your other daughters. You are a mom, and chile Mariah made her own fucking decision knowing she was a wife and a mother. It killed her and it was her fault! You don't toy with mafia men's feelings and live. And you definitely do not become a traitor. We have too much on our damn plates for you two to be at each other's necks for bullshit!" Paris yelled making Riley nod wiping away a tear.

"I fixed your problem X...."

"What problem?" Riley asked as Luca motioned to the door. The guard standing there opened it and Kaarina walked in with Harper in her arms. "FUCK NO! WHAT IS THIS BITCH DOING HERE ADRIEL!"

"Riley, Emmanuel knows about Harper. You may not like Kaarina, but I will not let any harm come to my daughter. Any of my children, you know this." Xerxes said taking the young girl from her mother kissing the side of her face.