"No," Kol said and she groaned. "Okay fine..." he turned the other way while he heard her get up and pull her pants up.

She had some jeans on which was harder to get on since her stomach was in the way so when she used all her strength to pull them up she almost slipped which caused Kol to vamp speed around towards her and keep her from slipping.

"Maybe you should consider wearing some other type of shoes" Kol suggested while he helped her stand correctly.

Valeria smiled and leaned forward so that their noses were touching. "Never" she brushed her lips on his and then walked past him to the counter to wash her hands.

Kol and Valeria were on better terms as well since she had set boundaries between her feelings about Klaus which she shouldn't even be considering.

"Rebekah is supposed to come home today" Kol mentioned while he walked towards her.

"Good she would've never forgave us if she missed Christmas especially since it's the first one in a while where we're all together plus my brothers and Alaric..." Valeria replied while she dried her hands off.

"Talking about that, I have a few presents to pick up. '' Kol walked closer to her, making her lean against the counter facing him.

"Don't go overboard," Valeria warned. "Alaric will lose it if he finds out you're spoiling his kids"

"I won't, I have my limits" Kol gave her a kick peck on the lips. "Who said some of the gifts weren't yours?" He moved down towards her neck leaving little nibbles on her skin.

Valeria put her head back allowing him more access. "We should probably go, they're waiting for me..."

"One more minute" he placed his hands on her thighs and gave her one more kiss then let go.

"Maybe I do want to give birth..." Valeria got out his hold and walked out the room to see her brothers and Alaric waiting. "You guys can't be serious right now..."

"What?! You could've gone into labor there!" Stefan exclaimed and she rolled her eyes walking away from them and made her way to the stairs where she was quickly stopped by Damon.

"Come on" he went to carry her but Valeria slapped him away.

"I can go down the stairs idiot!" Valeria took a step down then went down the rest into the courtyard where Nora and Valerie sat Christmas decorations.

Valeria sat down on the couch while her brothers, Kol and Alaric followed.

"One of you bring me a plate of whatever they're making in the kitchen please" Valeria ordered.

All of them exchanged looks and then looked over to Alaric who sighed and walked away to get her a plate.

All of them were then suddenly interrupted by Hayley walking in with a stroller at a quick pace.

"What's wrong?" Valeria questioned getting on the edge of her seat.

"Jackson texted me, someone attacked Freya" Hayley informed them.

"Okay call Klaus we need to find her!" Valeria said worried for Freya's safety.

Now typical Valeria would've gotten out her seat and went to find Freya herself but she was learning her limits. She wasn't pushing too far but still wanted to be included in helping them out with little spells she could do.

"No need I have her right here" Jackson stormed in holding Freya in his arms and sat her down on the couch with the help of Hayley.

"What happened?!" Valeria questioned Freya from her seat.