Walking behind him, we opened the door, revealing the busy environment of kids and parents. It was way better than the creepy night environment for sure.

"Hey welcome to Freddy's how can I help you?" Laiba came towards us, a waitress smile plastered on her face. When she arrived, her smile dropped to an 'o' sort of shape.

"Y/n your back! I missed you. Hey Michael good to see you?" She giggled, giving each of us a 'bro fist'. "Back here to get some delicious pizza's and to drop Michael to his father. Do you know if William is in?" I requested.

Laiba placed a finger on her chin, thinking for a moment. She turned her body towards the other direction and pointed at his office. "Hasn't left his office all morning, but got to warn you Y/n. He's very grumpy" laiba responded.

"When is he not" I roll my eyes, playfully joking. "Thanks anyways, I'll see you later".

I headed down the small corridor towards Williams office. Michael was shivering at this point, possibly dreading what may be happening next. Knocking on the door, I hear sudden loud foot steps marching towards the door.

William towered before me with a annoyed glance on his face. His eye bags were puffier now and his dark, brunette hair sat on to of his head, all messed up. William looked from side to side, watching me and Michael.

"Why is he here and why is he with you?" The British voice demanded, a confused look sat on top of his face. "You we're so busy being the co-owner and I was busy being Michaels guardian" I sarcastically remarked.

William grits his teeth. "What did you do this time, Michael" he looked towards the boy, growing inpatient. Michael gulps and holds on to my hoodie.

"I got into a fight and got suspended" he mutters, looking down to the ground. I turn to him with wide eyes. Now I didn't hear any of this suspension, none sense.

William was worse though. It looked like steam was leaving his ears and his face grew red. "You got what?" He shouted. "Hey William that's enough, you heard the boy" I yell back, defending the timid boy behind me. I stand in between them, before the situation escalated.

Turning around, I look at Michael with a sympathetic smile. "Go tell Laiba to get you some pizza I'll be down shortly" I command. Michael nods, leaving the room.

I turn my heel around to face William. The furious man was on his office chair, his messy hair covering the dark glares placed on his elegant face.

"You need to learn to become a better father, I'm not Michael guardian yet he's depending on me? I've met this kid two days ago" I huff, marching towards the wooden desk and placing both of my hands on it.

William gritted his teeth. "You don't know what your talking about Y/n, I could of abandoned him but I didn't" William shouts furiously, throwing his hand in the air.

Staring at him for a second, I shake my head sadly. "Keep telling your self that, I wouldn't except you to understand love. You don't deserve him. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother" I spat, turning my heel to leave.

Before I could open the office door, the tall man closed it with force catching me unexpectedly. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards his desk, gripping forcefully on to it.

"William, what are you doing" I argue, trying to pull away from his grasp.

He opens his desk drawer, grabbing a old, shabby animatronic arm. William sat down back in his office chair, pulling me towards his lap. I blush uncontrollably, as my body weight sits on Williams lap.

He still had a grip over my arm, guarding any chance for an escape. In his other arm, he was fidgeting with the animatronic arm. With a click, the robotic arm opens. He roughly adjust my hand into it, closing it up.

"What the fuck, William let go!" I yelped, as my arm sat in an uncomfortable position. "Apologise or you will witness the same fate, as these scars on my body" William whispers into my ear, leaving shivers to crawl down my neck.

He left his head in the crook of my neck. I began to shake realising that there was a small clicking noise coming from the arm. It was the spring locks. They were too old to stay put and it was about to snap any second.

"Ten..nine..eight" William stared counting down, fear rushing down my body. Tears start to pour down my face, as my pride got the best of me.

"Five...four" William sang, aggressively.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" I cried, desperately. Within a second, The genius brunette opened the arm back, pulling my arm out.

The spring locks activated seconds after, revealing the sharp and unsafe locks. William hugged my body, as I clutched my arm. My heart was pounding in my chest. Tears kept pouring down my face, unrestrained.

"I'm really sorry, love. I didn't mean to scare you" William hushed, stroking my h/c hair. "Your safe now".

After a few minutes, I got up from William warm body. "You should probably check up on Michael, Your better at that than me" William grinned, playfully.

"Probably" I muttered, awkwardly. William fidgeted with his tie and cleared his throat. He placed a hand on the wooden desk, letting his body weight lean on it.

"How was your first night shift?" He asked, curiosity getting the best of him.

I looked at him for a second and studied his suspicious look that lay upon his face. What was he trying to get at?

"I've made some friends, but there was someone you angered" I teased. Williams eyes narrowed. He placed a hand on his temple and sighed. "Don't listen to them, they're tricking you" he insisted.

"And why would I believe the man who manipulates people into being his murder victims?" I argue back sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Maybe this man is trying to protect you from this cruel, harsh word" William responded, crossing his arms. The way he spoke made my stomach flutter.

"Oh babe, I've been fighting this cruel, harsh world since day one" I smile, opening his office door and stepping out. I hear a small chuckle behind me, before I make my way to Michael.

Hello guys I have changed my cover photo what do use think? Let me know if use want to see the full cover on my next chapter