61

Jucinara's POV

"Chrissy?" I say as I come out of our closet.

"Yes princess?" Christen asks then I sit myself down in her lap.

"Hi." I say with a smile.

"Hi Nara." Christen says with a smile as she squeezes my ass then I wiggle my ass in her hands.

I like having Christen's hands on my ass.

"Did you need something?" Christen asks causing me to nod. "What is it Mrs. Press?"

I smile at my wife then I tilt her head back and lick all over Christen's beautiful face.

"Ooh that's nice." Christen says as I continue licking her face.

"I've...missed...doing...this." I say in-between licks.

Christen hums in contentment so I continue licking her face for another minute or two.

"Mwah." I say as I kiss my wife.

"And what was all that for?" Christen asks with a big smile.

"Because I love you." I say.

"I love you too My baby." Christen says with a smile then my wife brings my down and licks my throat

"Chrissy." I moan as Christen runs her tongue along my throat.

"What is it baby?" Christen asks. "Tell Chrissy what you need."

Wordlessly I push my tits out causing Christen to smirk then she bites my titties.

"That's better." I say with a dopey smile.

Christen chuckles then she kisses the spots she bit.

"Go finish getting dressed." Christen says.

"I need help." I say as I wrap my arms and legs around my wife.

Christen chuckles then she stands up and walks into our closet.

Once in our closet, Christen sets me on the padded island thing in our closet then she tries to find me a search, but I don't let go of her.

"What?" Christen asks.

"I love you." I say.

Christen smiles at me then she softly kisses me.

"I love you too Jucinara." Christen says. "Now do you still need me to help you get ready?"

"Well you're already dressed so why don't you choose something for me to wear." I say.

Christen chuckles then she walks around our closet and picks out clothes for me.

While my wife picks out my clothes, I relax on the padded island thing in our closet while putting on a bit of a show for my wife.

"Nara." Christen says as she shuts the door to our closet.

"Yes Mommy?" I innocently say.

"Are you Horny? Christen asks as she takes off her shirt. 

"Maybe." I innocently say as I spread my legs. "Would you like a snack?"

"Well now that you mention it." Christen says as she lays in-between my legs. "I am a bit famished."

I giggle at Christen then I wiggle my pussy in her face.

Christen chuckles then she dives into my pussy and goes to fucking town.

"Mommy." I moan as I wrap my big ass thighs around my wife's head.