🇸 🇹 🇷 🇦 🇹 🇪 🇬 🇾 : 🇭🇴🇼 🇮🇹 🇼🇴🇷🇰🇸

★━━━━━━━━

To win each war, strategies play the main role.
Learn how this book club works:
━━━━━━━━━★

(1) Centre of Gravity: Form

Fill out your forms properly. Throughout this book, there shall be one form for your membership and several others for your tasks.
We won't entertain any form filled in the wrong inline or a form where anything is missing.
Make sure you give a shoutout to this bookclub on your message board and Tag the community ^^

(2) Moral Ascendency: Partner

You shall be assigned a partner in each task depending on the number of chapters both of your books shall have.

Follow your partner: gain a follower and a friend.

(3) Fog, Friction and Chance: Read, vote and comment.

You must read the story assigned to you, must vote for the number of chapters of the story as stated by us for that definite task.

And, there must be three useful comments on each chapter.
Comments like "🤐" or "lol" will not be counted.

Do not be harsh when you comment ; think how you would feel if someone did so.
So be polite.

(4) Decisive point: Review

Once you have done reading the given number of chapters of your partner's book, you will have to provide us with a short review focusing on their positives, negatives and the enjoyment.

BE POLITE.

For instance ; "Done with ThePurpleScribblers" then the review.

°°

1. COVER AND TITLE (10)
~Is the cover eye catching? Does it go with the story? Is the title perfect according to the story? Does it match with the story?

2. FIRST IMPRESSION (10)
~ How did you feel when you started reading the story? Was is dull? Was it amazing?

3. BLURB(10)
~Does the blurb fit with the story? Does it give away the story at once? Does it keep the suspense intact?

4. PLOT (20)
~ Is the pot different? Does it keep you intrigued? Is is common? Have you found it cliché? Does it awestruck you?

5. GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION (15)
~ A very important part in any story. Was is good?
Was it perfect?

6. EMOTIONS (15)
~Could you cry with the charecter? Could you laugh with them?
Could you feel the pain they had to go through?
Emotions are needed, top notch!

7. CHARACTERS (10)
~Characters are the soul of the story.
Were they made with finesse?
Was it nice? How was their development? Did you feel the antagonist was a perfect example of a villain?

8. LAST IMPRESSION (10)
~Might not be the actual end but was that enough to keep you hooked?
Would you go back for a new chapter?

OVERALL EXPERIENCE : How was the story? What needs development? What was commendable? Would you read it again?

°°

FOLLOW THIS FORMAT TO CHALK DOWN YOUR REVIEWS.

There shall be more surprises: keep holding on.

Next up: MEMBERSHIP FORMS.