Epilogue: Our Fairy Tale ending

Start from the beginning

"There is no reason to be nervous, Lacy, it’s your big day and you’re getting married to the man you love! Though I may not like the guy, I'm still very happy for you!" Millianna expressed, finishing her sister’s hair. 

"Lacy! Come hurry and get your dress on, time's running out!" Hisui rushed Lucy into the other room, helping her put on her dress.

Wedding dress:

Hair, tiara and makeup:

Lucy was about to get married to the one and only Natsu Dragneel

Lucy was about to get married to the one and only Natsu Dragneel. Who would've thought that a Neko and a Dragon would end up together? Lucy's wedding was being held in the Celestial Spirit World, where her second adoptive father - the Celestial King - was the priest and Lucy would be walked down the aisle by her uncle, King Toma and her grandfather-figure, Master Makarov.

"Are you ready, Lacy/my child?" King Toma and Makarov questioned in unison. 

Lucy inhaled and exhaled, taking both of the two men's hands and she nodded her head. "I'm ready!" Lucy exclaimed.

Wendy, Chelia and Asuka skipped down the aisle with Lucy, holding hands with Makarov and King Toma with a very long and elegant white train of stars trailing behind her slowly while the music played.

Reaching her soon to be husband, Makarov and Toma handed the beautiful bride to the handsome groom. Millianna, as her maid of honour - along with Hisui, Erza, Levy, Mira, Lisanna, Juvia, Bisca, Jenny, Kagura and Yukino stood to Lucy's side as her bridesmaids. Gray was Natsu's best man and Jellal, Gajeel, Laxus, Bickslow, Hibiki, Rogue and Sting stood to his side as his groomsmen.

With both the bride and groom facing each other, the Celestial King started speaking. "Do you, Natsu Dragneel take Lacy Neko as your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health from this day forward, till death do you part?"

"I do, as you, Lucy Neko, are the one and only dazzling shining star in my eyes and heart. She is my very mind, soul and entire being. Without you I would have no hand to hold. You are my light in the dark, and I promise to protect you from all harm’s way, even if it costs my life. You are my everything, Lucy. I do take Lucy Neko as my lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health till death do us part!" Natsu said passionately, with every ounce of love and pure honesty laced in his words.