𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠!

Start from the beginning

So quickly Hiccup said something, "Okay! So, are we done? Because I've got some things I need to, uh... Yep. I'll... see-see you tomorrow!" He said running out of the arena.

۞۞۞۞۞۞

As he sat in the forge making a saddle he thought of (Y/n) and her reaction to the eel, as he kept thinking about her. he could only blush. (Y/n) was so pretty. And so was Astrid!

Come to think of it his crush on Astrid now felt pretty weak, and to how he felt about the dragon, he was confident to help it get out, and learn.

He sighed as he raised the saddle looking at it. Awesome, the saddle was done all he had to do now was show it to Toothless and (Y/n).

۞۞۞۞۞۞

Toothless looked at him, and got into a pouncing position as (Y/n) stood in the back behind Hiccup, as Hiccup presented the saddle to Toothless. As soon as Hiccup stepped closer

The game was on.

Toothless playfully ran away as Hiccup ran after him, "Hey!" He called out holding the saddle, over his head, and ran after the dragon.

Finally he got it on, and Hiccup rode Toothless, tugging the prosthetic tail fin with a rope to help change its position. But fate had other plans as (Y/n) watched as the wind blew back at them and they tumbled backwards.

Take 1 -Failed

As (Y/n) flew after the two, she opened the grass patch to see Hiccup without his vest, and looking at Toothless in a field of grass and rolling in it comfortably.

"I didn't know you had Dragon Nip!" (Y/n) said, as Hiccup looked at the comfortable dragon,

"Whoa!" He said as looked at her, "Wait- Dragon Nip?" He asked, "Yeah, dragon nip, my people used it on many dragons to help calm them." She explained.

Hiccup nodded, holding the small tuft of grass. "Very useful to have during Dragon Training." Hiccup said, (Y/n) looked at him. "Not to help kill them right?" She asked. He nodded, "Of course not." He said shaking his hands frantically, (Y/n) smiled a bit and flapped her wings. "Good, I trust you enough to not use this against me." She said in a joking tone.

Hiccup smiled.

۞۞۞۞۞۞

Dragon Training became a bit more bearable. He wasn't the butt of the Viking teens jokes, and was doing decent. In his standards.

They were now training with a Gronkle, and Hiccup came prepared with the Dragon Nip. As the lumpy winged reptile, he curled up in shock and tense holding the Dragon nip as it flew towards him backing him in the board he held up the dragon nip. The dragon looked at it amazed and sniffed.

It left itself completely exposed, he looked and rubbed it on the Gronkle's nose as it looked like had lived a dream. Laying there, in a daze. And unbeknownst to Hiccup the Elder and many others were watching.

Leaving the Arena was getting pretty hard to do, the teens came swarming with questions. He was accosted with so many that he just wanted to get away and be in the company of (Y/n), Toothless, and Dreamseer.

"What was that? Some kind of trick? What did you do?" Asked Fishlegs, but was quickly taken over by the twins.

"How'd you do that?" Asked Tuffnut, "It was really cool." Added Ruffnut.