𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕

Start from the beginning

As slowly he crept forward, Toothless's eyes opened. His nostrils opened to the smell of fish filling his senses.

Hiccup gave a kind smile and, shook the basket, "Hey, Toothless. I brought breakfast. I hope you're hungry." He said, the sleepy Toothless got up, which revealed (Y/n) who fell back,

"Ow..." She said as she picked herself up.

Stretching her wings, Hiccup blushed and turned away, she was wearing just loincloth that consisted of only a brownish-red tank top that revealed her midriff and a matching short skirt.

"I'm awake." She said, as she rubbed Dreamseer's head.

"What happened to your uhm...-" He started,

"My Toga's drying on the rock." She said, as she made her way towards him. "I uhm-" He stammered backing up.

(Y/n) reached passed him and picked up her toga. "I see you brought your new friend a gift." She said with a chuckle, before going benhind the sleeping Dreamseer, and getting dressed.

Hiccup looked at the clothed item, and nodded, "Oh yeah!" He said with a nervous chuckle.

"I thought of it last night and I was gonna ask if you could help me put it on." Hiccup said. Then saw (Y/n) emerge from the dragon now fully dressed. "What is it?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips.

Hiccup leaned closer and whispered in her ear. "A new Tail fin." (Y/n)'s eyes lit up and nodded happily. "Yes, I will defenitly help." She said, Hiccup felt his cheeks go red as he now released he was only inches from her face. "Uhm...yeah!" He said as he walked over to the dragon and dropped the basket before the dragon, and kicked it down revealing many types of fishes.

"Okay, that's disgusting." He muttered to himself, Toothless started moving them around, (Y/n) looked at the fishes, so Hiccup being nice, decied to name out the options he had gotten them.

"Uh... we've got some salmon, some nice Icelandic cod..." he started, looking to see their warm faces, as he listed out the fish.

"And a whole smoked eel."

He had never seen a face tense so quickly like the Rider and the Night Fury's faces.

Toothless growled backing up, and (Y/n)'s wings flaring up, getting ready to attack.

Hiccup who didn't feel like getting torn apart for a Eel. "No, no, no, no! It's okay." He said as he tossed the Eel aside, the two loosening up, "Yeah, I don't really like eel much either." He muttered.

As Toothless started to eat, as Hiccup made his way to Toothless's tail. "Keep him distracted." He said quietly to (Y/n). She nodded, as Hiccup started talking to Toothless,

"Okay. That's it. That's it, just stick with good stuff. And don't you mind me. I'll just be back here... minding my own business." He said as Toothless ate the fish. Leaving none for the Dreamseer, "I'll get more fish." (Y/n) said.

As Toothless kept inching around for more fish, Hiccup straddled the dragon's tail. As he undid the cloth, and revealed the new tail-fin. He strapped the fin, and looked at it. Nodding impressed with his own work.

Unbeknownst to him. Toothless had stopped eating. His head perked up, as if he was seemingly realizing  he might be able to fly again.

(Y/n) looked at Hiccup who looked so impressed, "Uh...Hiccup-" But he looked at her and beckoned her over. "How does it look?" He asked.

"Good but-"

"It's okay." He started as he adjusted it. "Okay... okay... There. That's not too bad. It works." He said.

"Hiccup I might suggest-"

But it was too late Toothless slowly spread his wings, and took off with Hiccup literally on his tail. The Nightfury started heading towards a rock wall.

"Whoa! No! No! No!" Hiccup yelled, (Y/n) looked up who couldn't help but stare in awe. Flapping her wings, as Hiccup helped direct the Nightfury.

"OH, MY-- IT'S WORKING! YES! YES, I DID IT!" He yelled seeing (Y/n)'s impressed face, made him feel more accomplished that ever!

But that joy was short lived as Toothless, who now realized Hiccup was on his tail threw him off throwing him into the lake. But then like a Domino affect. Toothless also fell in. Unstable to steer the fin on his own, he then crashed into the lake.

Hiccup got up from the water as (Y/n) flapped towards him. "You did it!" She said with a smile. Hiccup smiled as she held his hands spinning in the air. Hiccup blushed, gods she looked beautiful.

"Gods who know you had such a talent!" She said as Toothless bounded towards the two. (Y/n) smiled and rubbed the Dragon's head. "You should stay with us today." She said,

"What me?"

"Yes you." She said, "Don't you want some breakfast? I found a little chicken cage and took some eggs and chickens." She said.

"Oh I dunno, I wanna don't get me wrong but..." he trailed off. "Village needs you for creating something?" She guessed. "No! They need me for...training." He said. (Y/n) looked at him, "Let me guess on this one." She said, "Dragon killing Training."

Hiccup nodded a bit shocked she got it on first try but then remembered that he told her that they killed dragons. "Yeah..."

"Well all the more reason to stay here." She said holding his hand, but Hiccup shook his head. "No they'll search and then till my dad. And I get in trouble." (Y/n) slowly let go.

Nodding, she didn't want Hiccup in trouble and certainly didn't want the village to know that she was here with not one but two dragons.

"Okay." She said. Hiccup nodded as he started his way out of the water. "I'll come by with more food okay!" He said, as he got out of the lake.

Toothless purred and also got out of the water. Shaking off wetness. (Y/n) followed. Watching Hiccup run off into the woods heading to the ring.

"And I'll be here waiting..." she muttered.