𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

Start from the beginning

The rider stared at him, and for the first time. Giggled, which caused Hiccup to blush. "Thank you, Iccup." She said, not saying his name right. Hiccup awkwardly joined in the laugh and said, "It's actually Hiccup."

The Rider looked at him, "That's what I said," But Hiccup shook his head, "My names Hiccup, with an H." He explained, The rider looked at him and nodded, "I keep that mind, Hiccup with an H." Then said, "Okay then, my name's (Y/n),"

"(Y/n)?....That's a beautiful name." He blurted. (Y/n) looked at him and smiled. "Thank you." She said, but the starry winged dragon nudged her, cooing and making a weird noise. She nodded and said something in a language he didn't understand.

He leaned over to get a good look at him. "I must also take your sacrifice." Said (Y/n),

Hiccup paused.

A lump formed in his throat, as he thought about what she said, Sacrifice? Was she going to feed him to the dragons, he could feel his legs almost give in. His heart was beating so fast, as fear nearly overpowered him.

"S-Sacrifice?" His voice cracked.

Then (Y/n) pointed to the fish in his hand, "The fish?" She asked tilting her head confused. "The fish is a sacrifice right? Or is it a decorative thing you walkers have." She said putting her hands on her hips.

He blushed from the witty remark, "Actually It's for the..." He tried finding some way to say it more politely, instead of sounding more favoring towards the other dragon.

"The Nightfury, it's okay, we have sheep." (Y/n) replied, then said, "I suggest you keep that kindness," she said.

Hiccup wanted to ask how she knew, but thought not to ask, maybe it was rude to assume such rudeness.

He nodded, as (Y/n) moved to the side, and broadened her wings to stretch them.

As Hiccup walked towards the Nightfury, it loomed over and crept down from the rock. It sniffed at Hiccup and the fish, slowly it approached him, then retreated upon seeing Hiccup's knife. (Y/n) raised an eyebrow as she watched, maybe this was a good idea.

Hiccup looked at the dragon then realized the dragon felt threatened. He look at where the Nightfury was staring at in fear.

Hiccup reached for his knife, but the dragon growled. He picked it up with caution, before dropping it. His eyes parting from the dragon, the dragon jerked it's head to the side, as if to say, 'Toss it.'

Hiccup picked up his knife with his foot and tossed the knife into water.

The E res relaxed, and became a bit more friendly. He raised the fish, the dragon stared, coming closer as it opened it's mouth to grab the fish.

(Y/n) smiled as the dragon and Hiccup were starting pretty good.

Hiccup looked at the Nightfury, and tilted his head confused, "Huh. Toothless. I could've sworn you had..." but the scrawny Ofc ithe brunette didn't finish his sentence, the Nightfury's teeth suddenly popped out of it's gums,  snatching the fish, chomping it in half.

Hiccup quickly pulled his hands back in shocker as the dragon feasted.

"...teeth." He said quietly, Toothless started to approach him, sniffing for more fish. He started backing up before his back was pressed against a rock. "Uh, uh, no, no, no. I-I don't have any more."