She said while the helpers arranged the food on the table,while some helpers served nd ma specially served me food.

Vihaan:Please ma I really have to go(she cut me)

Devanshi:I didn't ask you Yuvraj,it's an order from the Maharani of Jaipur(she said sternly)

I knew that I couldn't help it so I just sat down nd ma smiled as we all started eating after around 10 minutes papa spoke.

Shekhawat:Ohh btw we were just talking that u have to call Mr Arun as soon as possible!

Ma just looked at papa with confusion.

Shekhawat:Arey it's the 1st engagement in our family we have to do shopping no?

Ma looked sooo surprised I don't know why,I mean like see it was already decided that I'm going to get engaged than y was ma sooo surprised,I'll just ask my antennas(Ritika nd ranbir)

Devanshi:I vl go call Mr Arun right away(she said excitedly)

She got up and washed her hands nd went with her personal helper(we all have 2 personal helpers In the house)to her room I guess.

We all chuckled looking at ma's excitement level

I went to the office nd around 5 my PA knocked

Vihaan:Come in!(I said without looking)

Pa:Sir u have a meeting with Mr Sai he asked if u can arrange to go to Sky mall to meet him.

Vihaan:What time?(I said engrossed in my laptop working)

Pa:6:30 sir

Vihaan:Hmm remove my car(I said yet looking at my laptop screen)

Pa:Ok sir

Nd he left.I closed my laptop nd went Down nd sat in my car wearing my shades.

I reached sky mall and all my body guards surrounded the area as I walked in,nd my PA took me to a cafe,Mr sai hadn't yet come so I sat waiting for him,as I looked around I saw a beautiful pair of Heels so I thought of buying it for Ritika I stopp...

I reached sky mall and all my body guards surrounded the area as I walked in,nd my PA took me to a cafe,Mr sai hadn't yet come so I sat waiting for him,as I looked around I saw a beautiful pair of Heels so I thought of buying it for Ritika I stopped my bodyguards from coming with me inside the shop as it would be a bit weird so me nd my PA went in as I bought the shoes nd turned to go when I bumped into a girl and she was going to fall so I hold her by her waist nd stopped her from falling I saw her mesmerizing charcoal black eyes nd just looked at her for idk how many seconds nd realised our position nd helped her stand.I couldn't see her face since she was wearing a hijab nd Don't know what had gotten into me that I got lost in her eyes.

The girl:Excuse me can't you see and walk!??

Her voice is soo sweet,wait a sec!Why the hell do I care about her voice nd she is accusing me when I saved her from falling bro!

Vihaan:EXCUSE ME!!!It's u who bumped into me nd can't YOU see nd walk!

The girl:Hey mister lower ur voice u don't know who u r talking to!(she said pointing her finger at ME)

How dare she!?

Vihaan:I'm respecting you because u r a girl but that doesn't mean u speak anything,nd actually YOU don't know who YOU are talking to Ok!

My PA spoke before she could speak

Pa:Sir Mr sai has come(he said looking out of the shop)

Vihaan:If I didn't have to leave I would have deal with u!(i said glaring at her nd left before she speaks anything)

Throughout the meeting I was just thinking about her eyes,her voice uhhhh I don't know what's happening to me!!The meeting ended at around 9 it was a long one...I went to the office nd finished my pending work and went home at 10:30,ma forced me to have dinner so after dinner I slept,i wanted to gift the heels to Ritika and I even bought sporty shoes for Ranbir as I don't want him to think that I love only ritika,but I didn't gift them I'll gift them tomorrow since they have already slept as ritika has college tomorrow and ranbir work,I too slept after dinner thinking about those eyes again.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

HEYZ GUYS,

I'M SOOOOO HAPPY MY EXAMS FINISHED YESTERDAY,ND CHERRY ON TOP ITS MY SISSY'S BIRTHDAY TODAY SO IM JUST GOING TO GET READY ND YOU KNOW WE R GOING TO GIVE HER A SUPRISE PARTY SO IM SOOOOO HAPPYYYYY ND EXCITEDDDDDD!!!!!!!

OK COMING TO THE STORY

WHO DO U THINK IS THIS GIRL????(I GUESS U ALREADY KNOW ITS VERY SIMPLE U KNOW)

Byeee,

Thank you,
Radhika.