15: what does it mean to live?

Alt. Title: suguru's only sanity was none other than takumi

Without wasting more time, Iizuka Takumi moved out of the dorms... much to his precious juniors' despair.

"SENPAIIIIIIIIII, DON'T LEAVE US!" Satoru clung onto Takumi's right leg.

"THAT'S RIGHT! THAT'S RIGHT! LISTEN TO GOJO-SENPAI!" Cried Haibara while clinging onto Takumi's left leg.

"Why not bring them here instead, senpai? At least, that way, you wouldn't have to leave, right?" Suguru smiled, as if this occasion wasn't heart shattering, while holding onto Takumi's left arm... tight.

"Senpai, who's going to be my nap buddy from now on?" Shoko puffed her cheeks and held onto Takumi's right arm.

Meanwhile, Kento Nanami stood at the back, glancing at his schoolmates in disdain. "You do realize... that senpai isn't going to leave us permanently, right?"

Upon hearing the word leaving, the other four began crying louder.

Iizuka Takumi and Kento Nanami shared a glance; one pleading and the other in annoyance.

"... Nanamin—" but Takumi was cut off when his fellow blond walked away without letting him finish.

.

.

"Takumi nii-san, the lightbulb in the kitchen doesn't turn on anymore!"

"Got it, Miki."

.

.

"Nii-san, I wanna go to the park."

"We'll wait for Miki, 'kay, Gumi?"

"En."

.

.

"TAKUMI NII-SAMA!!"

"Ack— don't run!"

.

.

"SENPAIIIIIIIIII, I MISSED YOU!"

"Idiot." Shoko lightly smacked Satoru on the head with her book. "It's we."

"Have you adapted with taking care of them yet?"

"Miki and Gumi ain't like the brats ya guys told me about. They're pretty well-behaved... unlike Satoru."

"Hey!"

.

.

Moonlight filtered through the thin curtains, giving the room a dim ethereal glow. Lying on the bed was none other than Suguru.

Ever since Takumi graduated three months ago, he rarely visited the school. Although their senpai still accepts some mission from the school, Takumi often spent his time with the Fushiguro siblings.

The mere thought of it gave his tongue a bitter taste.

Moving around on his bed, he lied on his side, the light in his eyes dimmer than usual.

Satoru kept getting stronger.

In the end, Suguru was left behind.

Their senpai kept getting farther.

In the end, Suguru felt like he wouldn't be able to stand beside him anymore.

Shoko no longer participated in missions, opting to stay at school and work as a doctor.