"Only if you're above the water, darling." She whispered, smirking against my skin.

.

- April -

.

I slowly woke up from my slumber, immediately sitting up. Shit..

I looked down at Harry to find him panting and crying out, in his sleep. No no no.. How could I let him slip like this?

Beads of sweat rolled down from his face, as this pained expression appeared on his face as well.

"No!" He cried out, as his breathing became uneven. It sounded as if.. He was suffocating, it got worse and worse.

I knew if I didn't wake him up, it would've gotten to the point close to death.. To think these were just figments of his imagination.

"Harry wake up it isn't real!" I shouted, pulling him towards me. "Harry, listen to my voice. Just listen to me. It isn't real. Let go, just let go.'' I say, holding his hand tightly, keeping him from moving.

"Wake up, Harry. Please. This is April.'' I closed my eyes, just hurting so much at the sound of him so afraid.. So vulnerable.

This is what told me..

This wasn't right, and it never was going to be in the first place.

"Harry, wake up.." I repeated, closer to him. "I'm right here.'' I felt myself weaken.

He had finally stopped yelling at the top of his lungs, his breathing still heavy as his chest rose up and down rapidly.

"Hey, shhh. You're okay. Just.. Wake up. You're here, with me."

I jumped slightly when he had intaked a sharp breath that sounded like a gasp. His eyes opened wide, as he rose up.

"April." He whispered, his lips parted. ''I.. You promised. You promised you wouldn't let me go back there."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I cried. "This is my fault, I shouldn't have let you fall asleep. I'm sorry." I went on, setting my head in my hands.

"I.. It was horrible." He shuddered. "It was my own hell. I.. I couldn't leave. I heard you though, I heard your voice. It's what brought me back."

I nodded, as he stayed close to me, his head on my shoulder.

"What happened?" I said quietly, glancing down at him sadly.

"You wouldn't want to know."

There was a silence, his breathing slowly going back to its normal pace.

"Was I there?"

"Yes."

.

.

The next morning, I am immediately taken into shock as I am harshly pushed.

I made sure to stay awake the rest of the night, constantly making sure Harry wasn't falling asleep. I felt so sorry.. By now, he looked like he hadn't slept in weeks though it's only been one night. I felt extremely tired too, and I knew if I even bothered asking for help to one of them.. They wouldn't care. They would only find a way to make it worse. And I didn't want that.

"Come on, don't be slow. Niall wants to see you too."

I glared at him as he just rose his eyebrows at me before turning around and leaving. He had banged his gun against the door before walking out though, and I flinched.

I now realized there were more things to worry about now.. My parents. Everyone I knew, they would come looking for me. But I highly doubted they'd find me that easily. They were good at covering their tracks, I doubt police would find a trace any time soon. And if they did, they would easily find a way to throw them of their paths once again.