Panicking as she thought the dog might start barking at her and causing Jisoo to wake up as well, she began to cross her arms and shake her head. He is definitely not going to understand... Jennie already knew, but she still tried it either way.

At first, the white puppy opened his mouth and Jennie was ready to just run back down and pretend to be sleeping, but thankfully he was only yawning. The brunette let out a sigh of relief as Dalgom went back to sleep, ignoring her.

The brunette got closer to the bed and placed the pillow. She carefully puts the blanket somewhere else and slowly slipped in, just on the edge of the bed. It feels nicer somehow... maybe the couch really does suck.

And finally, she dozed off.

---

Jisoo woke up and immediately felt like something is crushing her. Oh my god, did Dalgom have a growth spurt overnight, and is now lying on top of me? The raven tried to rub her eyes but realized her hands were holding onto someone else's pair of arms.

And that's when she noticed a brown tail near her legs. "Jennie?" Jisoo tries to call out, but the girl was in deep sleep. It was dawn, and she could hear birds chirping. The raven tried to untangle their arms but Jennie was apparently very clingy while sleeping.

She had succeeded and stood up, stretching her body. Jisoo decided not to open the curtains so the brunette could sleep in more. Besides, she looked cute with Dalgom next to her, even if cats and dogs don't like each other.

Jisoo smiled to herself as she grabbed her digital film camera inside her drawers. The raven took a picture of the two before putting it back in.

After that, Jisoo went to take a shower and call in sick to work so she would have more time to get Jennie adjusted to the new world around her.

Or maybe she just wants to spend more time with the girl.

---

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows when she felt something licking her cheeks. She tries pushing it away but it kept coming back to lick her. The girl opened her eyes and almost fell out of the bed immediately.

"AH, GET AWAY!" Jennie started to wipe the dog saliva away, glaring at the criminal.

"I see Dalgom has gotten used to having you around already. He's never like that with Lisa." Jennie turned to where the voice came from and was met with the raven in shorts and a black shirt that says Sunday.

"Sunday? Really?" She squinted. Jisoo nodded and ushered Dalgom to come closer to her. The dog jumps down from the bed and rushes to the raven as if he knew what he did to Jennie.

Jisoo chuckled seeing Jennie continue to wipe her cheeks with her hand, she gives her a tissue that the brunette gladly took. 

"Go shower first, I'll see you downstairs, okay?"

"Okay." The raven went downstairs, leaving Jennie alone in her bedroom. Jennie looked down and grimaced at the sight of her dirty hoodie and pants. She walked into the closet and glanced around to find something.

"Jisoo wouldn't mind, right?" The brunette found a pink sweater with the words Emotional Support Sweater written on it, she pursed her lips before shrugging and taking it, along with a pair of baggy jeans.

After showering, Jennie walked downstairs and finds Jisoo on the couch eating a single piece of bread. Who eats a single piece of bread? The brunette sat down anyway.

"Why are you only eating that?" Jennie pointed to the white bread the raven was holding. 

"Too lazy to make some eggs. So I just slammed some strawberry jam on it." Jisoo said, her speech mumbled by the bread chewing. Jennie simply shook her head.