Part 20 - A new start

Scaramouche pointed to Kazuha's hand and smirked.
"We should start to interact a lot more using our hands," Scaramouche smiled.
Kazuha's face sort of drooped, he was expecting something else...
"I mean that's a good idea," Kazuha's weakly smiled.
Scaramouche noticed how Kazuha's tone sounded a bit sad and even his face looked disappointed.
"What's wrong, do you not like the idea?" Scaramouche asked.
"No I really like the idea, it's just... I don't know why I felt like you were going to say something else," Kazuha blushed.
"What, you thought I was going to point down there?" Scaramouche smirked.
Kazuha flinched and frowned when he saw Scaramouche smirking.
"You little shit, I mean yeah you know me well."
Scaramouche laughed and shook his head, then he took Kazuha's hand and they walked to class together.

Later in class..

"And that's how- Kazuha? Scaramouche? I can see you trying to sneak in class," Ms Lisa frowned.

"Ah sorry miss, we just had a bit of a problem while heading to class," Kazuha lied.

"And what about you, Scaramouche?"

"I.. I was with Kazuha."

Ms Lisa slightly shook her head and let them off since they were disrupting class time.

Anyways I made a new book it's like Ayathoma (Ayato x Thoma), idk u can read it if u wanna LOL..