Act 8 - Scara's Bday (part 2)

It has been an hour before preparing everything, now Kazuha and a whole bunch had to just wait for Scaramouche to show up.

Venti and Xiao hid in the closet, Signora was just sitting on the floor behind the dining table since Childe was under the dining table. Kazuha was standing behind a wall.

A few minutes dropped by and the front door opened. Scaramouche walked in with another person. Everyone was confused and went out of their hiding spot to see who it is.

Scaramouche turned around to find Childe and Signora just standing there like idiots.

"WHAT THE- WHY!?" Scaramouche yelled.

"Omg, hi Scaramouche!" Venti cheered.

"Wait.. What the heck?" Scaramouche said in confusion.

"Hi Scara," Kazuha greeted, walking out.

"What's going on!?" Scaramouche asked.

"It's your birthday today, stupid bit-" Childe yelled.

"HEY! NO SWEARING," Signora snapped back.

"Sorry," Childe whimpered.

"Whatever," Signora said, eye rolling.

"Oh.. You guys did this all for me?" Scaramouche asked.

"Yes, that's because we're your friends!" Kazuha smiled.

"And who the fuck is she?" Signora asked, pointing at the girl next to Scaramouche.

"Excuse me, have you learnt any polite manners?" Mona scoffed.

"Oh, this is Mona.. And she's my girlfriend," Scaramouche awkwardly informed.

"Wait.. But you never told me about her," Kazuha said.

"Uhm, we started dating like a while ago," Scaramouche sighed.

"What.. No.. But I," Kazuha mumbled, trying to hold back tears.

"Uhm, well.. We just wanted you to have a happy birthday.. But if you're going on a date, that's fine," Xiao said, feeling annoyed.

"Really? But you guys did this for me, there's no way I'll-" Scaramouche said.

"Hey, I bought us tickets to watch a movie.. Do you know how hard I worked to get these!?" Mona wailed.

"I.. Uhm," Scaramouche hesitated.

"I-it's fine.. Go enjoy your date with Mona, we can celebrate on Tuesday," Kazuha smiled, feeling light-headed.

"Really? Well.. I'll see you guys later then," Scaramouche half-smiled.

"That's what I thought, now let's go," Mona huffed, walking out the door.

"But I really wanted to spend this day with you.. Kazuha," Scaramouche sadly thought, "just the 2 of us, alone."

"What a fucking bitch, he chose his girlfriend over us," Signora whined.

Everyone looked at Kazuha who was sobbing. Everyone went to comfort him, until the doorbell rang. Venti went to get the door while the others were comforting Kazuha. Venti opened the door to find the last guest who was invited to this party.

"Hey guys-" Tohma greeted.

"Huh.. Oh hey Tohma," Kazuha sniffled.

"Oh jeez, what happened?" Tohma asked.

Venti explained the whole story that happened to Tohma while Kazuha walked back to his room. Xiao, Venti, Tohma snd Childe went to clean up the decorations while Signora went to talk with Kazuha.

"Hey Kazuha, you want anything to drink?" Signora asked.

"No, but thanks for asking," Kazuha mumbled.

"Okay, well I understand that you're upset because of Scaramouche, but sometimes you have to let go."

"But.. I.."

"Shh, it's okay, you'll have to stay strong."

Scaramouche and Mona were walking to the cinema, but Mona was getting ticked off because Scaramouche would be lost in his thoughts as Mona told him stories.

"Jeeze, why are you so stupid today?" Mona huffed.

"..."

"Omg Scaramouche, are you in your head again?" Mona groaned.

"..."

"Holy crap," Mona huffed, slapping at the back of Scaramouche's head.

"Ow! What is it!?" Scaramouche whined.

"Listen to me please," Mona sighed.

"Sorry but your stories are boring as shit," Scaramouche smirked.

"Okay well fuck you, fuck this date and have a fucking great day," Mona snapped, sashaying away.

"Finally, now that bitch can leave me alone," Scaramouche smirked, "I gotta get back to Kazuha."

Scaramouche ran back home in a hurry, hoping that Kazuha wasn't too upset. Once he returned, everyone was sitting in the living room talking. All eyes laid on Scaramouche when they saw him standing at the door.

"Uh, hi guys?" Scaramouche awkwardly greeted.

Nobody responded, but they shot him a nasty glare and turned back to Kazuha, who was still sobbing. Scaramouche went up to Kazuha and felt guilty for making him sad.

"Hey Scara.. Why are you back?" Kazuha weakly smiled.

"Mona was just being a pain in the ass, that's all," Scaramouche said.

"Too bad, we already packed up everything," Signora huffed.

"I get it, you're all mad because I chose to hang out with Mona instead of you guys," Scaramouche sighed.

"It's okay, I understand that your relationship is important than friendship," Kazuha smiled, still sniffling.

"What, no.. Mona just likes to peer pressure me," Scaramouche corrected.

"But you love her," Kazuha said.

"No, I'm dating her for a reason!" Scaramouche groaned.

"But you also love her, just say you love her.. You dated her because you love her," Kazuha rambled on, randomly repeating his sentences.

"Ugh just shut up, come with me so we can speak in private."

"Okay."