"Conversation about Love"

[Shuiichin Academy]

Hayasaka's POV

L/n-kun is holding my hand, he's taking me to the nurse's office to see the nurse cause he thinks I'm sick.

But I'm not, I'm actually panicking!!

Hayasaka: L/n-kun-

Y/n: Don't worry, you'll be fine after we see the nurse.

Hayasaka: But, I'm not-

Y/n: We're almost there.

I was trying to tell him about him holding my hand but he keeps cutting me off.

Then we arrived to the front door of the nurse's office.

He opens the door.

Y/n: Excuse me, Nurse. Can you help us-

We entered the room and no one was inside.

Y/n: Huh.. Usually the nurse would be here, probably in the staffrooms.

Hayasaka: She's probably having lunch.

Y/n: Well, i guess we'll have to do it ourselves then. Just sit on the bed. I'll go find the thermometer.

He then let goes of my hand.

Hayasaka: Eh? L/n-

Y/n: I think it's here somewhere..

Jeez! Why does he keep cutting me off?!

I just went to the bed and sat there while looking at him trying to find the thermometer.

For some reason, my heart keeps beating faster and i don't know why it doesn't stop.

Y/n: Oh, here it is. *holds a thermometer*

He then walks towards me with a smile on his face. I blushed for some reason.

Y/n: Show me your ear.

I turned my head to the side and insert the thermometer in my ear. Then, a beep sound could be heard.

He then checks it.

Y/n: Eh? It's normal temperature.. Let's try again..

He measures my temperature again and checks it

Y/n: Ehh.. This is weird..

Hayasaka: Is it normal?

Y/n: Yeah.. Huh.. But your forehead was hot.

Hayasaka: Maybe I'm just okay..

Y/n: No, you're not. Let's just put some cloth on your forehead and let yourself rest. I'll try to find it. Just lay down on the bed.

I couldn't say anything, he keeps insisting that I'm sick, he went to find a cloth. I laid down on the bed and stares at the ceiling. Then i looked at him.

He's too kind. But.. Why would he help me when I'm just a random person in school?

Does he... Like me?? That can't be.. We just met! He can't have fallen in love with me!

Wait.. Why am i panicking anyway?! I thought i was prepared for this type of situation! I can't be having feelings with him! Am i?!

Y/n: Okay, look up, Hayasaka-san.

I looked up and he places a wet cloth on my forehead. It was cold.

Y/n: Okay, so, you just have to rest then.

Hayasaka: Um.. Why are you doing this?

Y/n: Do what?

Hayasaka: This. You're helping me.. Someone you just met.