"Our Protagonist"

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

Y/n: Hey, Mikasa.. Will you marry me? *looking at the mirror*

I'm practicing my acting by looking at myself at a mirror in my room.

Y/n: Mikasa, Will you marry me?

Y/n: Mikasa, I love you, let's get married!

Y/n: Let's get married. *straightforward*

Y/n: Hm. I think i need to get used to confession scenes.. Mikasa, I want us to be family! No no.. Let's be family! No.. Join my family! No, that's just stupid.. Let's become a family! Nah.. Let's get married and be a family! No, that's too long.. Let's make a child-i think that's just inappropriate. What time is it?

I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. 7:27 am. I think i can leave early.

~Timeskip~

[Walking to School]

I left home to walk to school, usually i go using my personal driver but i like to take my time.

I passed many things, stores, school kids, couples, parents, families. The wind is even blowing today and it's a breeze.

But.. Only one thing that's actually really annoying for me.

I looked behind me and i saw a group of paparazzis taking a picture of me. *sigh* because I'm an actor and a popular one that is, a lot of paparazzis are around me. Either hiding behind an alley or just using a helicopter to get a good angle on me.

I've done a lot acting, most of them were successful and i actually got a grammy for successful child-actor during the Grammy awards. And yes, i did meet Ryan Reynolds and Dwayne Johnson. I actually have they're contacts actually. Even met Jackie Chan and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Don't forget Sylvester Stallone and Denzel Washington. Man, it's an honor to meet them in person. I even met Snoop dog and Kevin Hart. Man, it's so good to meet them. I met a lot of the popular actors. But now, I'm just continuing my time as a student in Highschool.

I stopped for the light as it turned red for pedestrians. No car though, but i don't want to break the law, that would just ruin my image.

Huh, i wonder when's the narrator gonna speak up. Probably during a battle or just explaining things to readers. Oh, i didn't broke the 4th wall on purpose.

Then, the lights turns green and i continued walking.. I just hope those paparazzis are gone.

~Timeskip~

[School]

I arrived to school with a breeze of the wind blowing at me as my H/c hair ruffles to the direction of the wind. I guess today is gonna be good day. I walked in the entrance of the school building and went to my shoe locker to change my shoes as it's a rule here in this school. Almost every school in Japan have this rule as it's a custom for us. The shoes are called Uwabaki. It's kinda of like slippers but for indoors.