Kiyotaka X Honami P-1

The timeline continues from Y2V4.5. Also, I wrote this on a whim but it was kinda good, so I edited it up and posted it. Hope you enjoy it.

I loved him, I loved him so much.....But-But Karuizawa-san is his girlfriend, How can she be so selfish...She stole him from me, I wanted to be on his side...Why did she take Ayanokoji-kun from me, wasn't Hirata-kun enough for her? Why?! Why?! Why?! Why?!...

A Few Moments ago...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ayanokouji POV

It was dusk, and the sun was setting just beyond the horizon.

Ichinose was waiting for me at the place we agreed upon while staring out at the sea. When I saw her somewhat fragile profile, I felt a little hesitant to call her name.

"Ichinose."

"Ayanokōji-Kun. Hello."

After exchanging a brief greeting, I stood in front of her. It wasn't the kind of atmosphere where I could get straight to the point, so I decided to start with a bit of small talk.

"How have you been?"

"....I am fine" Although a bit hesistant, Ichinose replied.

"The uninhabited island exam the other day. About my reply..."

"Y-yeah...that's right, that's what we're here to talk about, isn't it?"

I spoke in a low voice, knowing that there was no one else around, trying to listen to a voice that would be difficult to hear without focusing on it.

" I haven't told anyone about it, so, naturally, you didn't know about it... but, you see, I am in a relationship with Karuizawa Kei"

Ichinose POV

"Ah...!"

The line "I am in a relationship with Karuizawa Kei" echoed in my mind countless times. I-I couldn't stop my tears streaming down my face.

"O-Ohh, T-that's right isn't it?...as I thought, I was just being an idiot! I-I mean Ayanokōji-run, you're so kind...really, so great...there was no way you wouldn't already have a girlfriend, right...?"

I didn't know what I was saying, I just wanted to get out of here.

"──Goodbye."

I squeezed out a single word and then ran off. I went to my room and cried my heart out...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Back To Present...

I was inside my blanket, Cursing and blaming Karuizawa for stealing Ayanokouji-Kun from me.

I cried for another hour or so...., Eventually, I tried to stop crying and accept the reality, But it wasn't enough to calm me down. My pillow was wet from all the tears, it was uncomfortable.

I sat up from my bed and went to drink some water. My eyes were very red as I felt a heavy weight on my chest.

"Honami-chan?"

A voice called out to me, I turned around and found Mako-chan in her Nightie.

"What happened? You don't look so good" She asked worryingly.

"O-oh, I am just not feeling that well, Why are you not asleep yet.

I didn't want to tell her about the confession, So I tried to change the topic.

"Really?, But your eyes are all red"

"That's because I couldn't sleep"

I had lost the will to talk, So I told her everything that came to my mouth with a smile.

"You tell me Mako-chan, Why aren't you asleep yet"

"I came to drink some water"

" O-oh, Same"

We drank some water and went to bed, I was glad Mako-chan didn't push the topic further.

I was trying my best to not cry, but soon after I entered the blanket, tears came streaming down my face, As I tried to accept my rejection. I soon passed out in the dream world.

I-I just couldn't accept this reality...

"Would you like to be in another reality"

A deep and serene voice made its way to my ear.

"Huh?"

The voice continued "Yes, You. Would you like to change the reality"

The voice was being absurd, I didn't want to talk to anyone right now and the voice was making impossible claims.

"It's possible" As if reading my mind the voice replied.

"What are talking about?"

"I can change reality."

"Huh? How?"

"I can send your conscience to an alternate reality"

"Why would you do that?"

"For my leisure, Nothing more nothing less"

"A-hh"

"But it won't matter, You will get what you want"

"It feels like, I am in a dream but also like, It's real"

"That's because your conscience is in God's realm"

I didn't know what this voice was, But if I accept, I would get to be with Ayanokoji-Kun.
Still, What if this voice is trying to scam me...
But what need does God have to scam a human?

"I can read your mind, child."

"Huh?!?"

" Haah, You can trust me, Also, I am not a God"

"Then, What are you?"

"That doesn't matter, Do you accept that you want to change reality"

"Ummm..., Y-Yes" I didn't know what I did, but the offer seemed too tempting to refuse.

Suddenly, everything blacked out. And when it felt like being sucked away, I disappeared. More like passed out.

But that doesn't make sense. How can I pass out in a dream? Oh, well nothing makes sense right now...

Tell me your reviews in the comments section. Thanks for reading : )