Prologue

In a modest apartment room there was a tall man who seemed busy running around in the kitchen to make something. The room of the apartment has complete facilities with two master bedrooms equipped with bathrooms as well as a living room, kitchen and living room built without partitions. A very suitable place for a new couple to live together.

The man who was in the kitchen was heard humming a cheerful rhythm while doing his job. He is trying to make a special cake for the birthday of his beloved person. The man even wore a blue apron to complete his appearance cooking in the kitchen. From his current appearance no one would ever have guessed that the man was a king of the greatest kingdom on his planet, King Hwon Woon.

Today is the birthday of his lover Eun Dan Oh the earth girl. This is the first time Woon gets to spend time with Dan Oh on her special day. Therefore Woon wants to do his best to make her happy on her birthday. Woon deliberately made a personal birthday cake for his beloved woman.

Although Woon is the king of his planet, but the experience of living alone on Earth for the past year has led him to start developing his cooking talent because he wants to save up his money. Although this time was the first time he made a birthday cake, it did not dampen Woon's spirit to do so.

"ting tong ting tong" Woon heard the sound of the apartment bell rang.

He remembered that the woman said that she was already on the way home. Woon's bright smile instantly appeared on his face when he guessed that the person who rang the bell was the one he was waiting for. He immediately walked to the entrace and opened the door of the apartment for his lover.

But unlike what he guess, the person standing at the door of the apartment was not the petite woman he was waiting for. He even saw a handsome tall man carrying a large bouquet of flowers in his hand while putting a big smile on his face. The man is Baek Kyung, Dan Oh's former lover. The smile on Woon and Kyung's face disappears when they see another man in the woman's apartment named Eun Dan Oh.

On the other hand in the Hwon Kingdom on Planet Mirac, there is a crowd and harmony of the Hwon Kingdom people who are gathered at a famous food stall in the market. There were several men who were sitting together and discussing many things, one of them began to discuss about the new king who led the Hwon Kingdom. king Gwi, the werewolf.

"Have you heard that king Gwi is actually a werewolf?" one of the brown-skinned men told his friends.

"I don't know what the queen thought so that she chose the king of the werewolves, isn't that very worrying?" ask another tall man. Some of his friends seemed anxious to listen to that phrase. Their history with the werewolf nation is not a happy legend.

"but king Gwi used to be the strongest commander of the kingdom who was very loyal, he has been with the queen since she was a little girl. For hundreds of years there have been no strange events in Hwon Kingdom caused by him. I don't think we need to worry about this kind of thing now" said one of the other men who seemed to be the wisest.

"let's just entrust everything to our new leader, after all they are the ones who have rebuilt this kingdom and saved our destruction from Binju" added the short man beside him.

No one knew that at that time there was a woman in a hood who was listening to a conversation about their king for a long time . The woman's eyes seemed so sharp and menacing, like the eyes of a predator eyeing its prey.

"King Gwi?" the woman muttered quietly before leaving the shop.

TRAILER

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"a strange tiny creature has been found near an urban park, they are very small and shaped like a tiny baby, but have wings and can fly," a reporter said, showing a video of the cute creature on a national television screen.

Dan Oh and Woon turned toward each other with a confused and panicked faces.

"antutu!"shouted the two at the same time.
----------------------------------------------------------------

"Why don't you want to marry me Dan Oh?" Woon asked while showing his gaze which filled with sadness.

"It's not that I don't want it Woon, I am just not ready... Not yet " replied Dan Oh put a full emphasis in her last sentence.

"we've been in a relationship for three years now, if this is Mirac I'm sure we've had so many longer years together..." continued the man.

"unfortunately this is not Mirac Woon, and everything is different here..." answered the petite woman.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Lately many villagers have disappeared and been found horribly dead in the forest, all the scars coming from the bites of wild animals that look like fangs and claws... They were all attacked by the same creatures, werewolves.... " say a commander carefully in front of Siera and Gwi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think your queen really trusts you... your majesty The King? "Lyn asked while booing Gwi's nickname among his people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"we found this pendant on one of the corpses her majesty," Leon said, handing the object he found to the queen.

"no way... This is a gift I gave to.... Gwi...." Siera murmured in a barely audible voice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The look of Siera's eyes seemed so sharp and filled with hatred, she raised the sword in her hand high on to the air.

"kill me.... Siera..." said Gwi, stretching out his hands and then closing his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------